If You Could Study Anything, What Would It Be?

I am doing a history masters, if I didn't do history I would have loved to study philosophy. If money was no object, in dreamland I would love to go to Columbia in New York, or somewhere like that.

What happens when someone comes up with 6 minute abs?
No! No, no, not 6! I said 7. Nobody's comin' up with 6. Who works out in 6 minutes? You won't even get your heart goin, not even a mouse on a wheel.
7's the key number here. Think about it. 7-Elevens. 7 dwarves. 7, man, that's the number. 7 chipmunks twirlin' on a branch, eatin' lots of sunflowers on my uncle's ranch. You know that old children's tale from the sea. It's like you're dreamin' about Gorgonzola cheese when it's clearly Brie time, baby. Step into my office.

I build tech/health tech companies. I've always wanted to market a consumer product.

Since the bag of dicks start-up has already been done how about the, "Box of Twats"?

What could the tagline be?

I build tech/health tech companies. I've always wanted to market a consumer product.

"Nor can it be excluded that in the near future, we might arrive at person-to-person communication, that is to say each person will go around with his own little pocket apparatus on which to fix appointments, give orders to his broker and make dates with his girl friend." G. Marconi

I think you should look into that; could really be the wave of the future.

I'm pretty sure there's nothing stopping anyone with internet from studying anything they want. If you're not studying it, it's most likely that you just enjoy the idea, rather than actually doing it.

I am doing a history masters, if I didn't do history I would have loved to study philosophy. If money was no object, in dreamland I would love to go to Columbia in New York, or somewhere like that.
I would say Philosopy too.

I want to do a study and see if the lack of leadership development is the cause of the entitlement issue our culture seems to have.

International law so I can work in the International Court of Justice

funny story..true story..ive never seen any seinfeld episodes
Man you really should watch it, go watch every single Seinfield episode ever made! It's gold! lol And I'm sorry for somewhat ruining that ep for you. :(

Man you really should watch it, go watch every single Seinfield episode ever made! It's gold! lol And I'm sorry for somewhat ruining that ep for you. :(
ive been planning on it for some time

juat havent got around it

Back