If You Could Study Anything, What Would It Be?

ArtemV

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
I study Psychology which I really enjoy; however, sometimes I think about what it would be like to study something else, more interesting that could (or could not) lead to more exciting job opportunities.

Zoology and Marine Biology would be my choices. Possibly Sociology; I have studied it for a year, but unsure if I would choose to study it further.

Thoughts? What would you study if you could turn back time, or if current students could study anything they wish?

Additional question: and in which country/city, and why?

I got into medicine but chose IT instead. Always wanted to go back and study that

for personal enjoyment..marine biology

for monies... medicine (brain surgery or some shit)

I've always loved planes, ever since I was a kid.

Unfortunately, I've also been horrible at math since I was a kid.

There goes that dream of aerospace engineering.

I think Sport Science would be really cool too, and I guess it is growing?

If? What would prevent me from studying anything i wanted? I research things all the time. I assume you mean what would i have gone to school for if i could do it over? Id chose archaeology

I'm gonna be a Titanic historian and you can't stop me opie.

Audio engineering or maybe video editing or photography or graphic design or something like that. The place where art meets technology.

Carpentry, tanning and cobbling.

I've been working on carpentry for a couple years now in the home garage. (Mostly simple and small projects) One of the most rewarding hobbies I have ever done. No wonder Christ choose this as a profession before His ministry. Builds character, patience and strength.

Have personally meet and watched a tanner and cobbler work. Absolutely masterful and rewarding.

If not wearing a bra causes a woman's boobs to sag

Exercise and nutritional science to help with my boxing
Music for personal enjoyment
History for personal enjoyment
Finance and economy for the money and to help me understand what's going on in the world better
Physics to help understand our existence

If I went back in time for school, I think I would've studied exercise science or finance. A part of me wants to go to film school as well.

Exercise and nutritional science to help with my boxing
Music for personal enjoyment
History for personal enjoyment
Finance and economy for the money and to help me understand what's going on in the world better
Physics to help understand our existence

If I went back in time for school, I think I would've studied exercise science or finance. A part of me wants to go to film school as well.

You can get all that right here on Sherdog. We have a subforum for each topic.

I build tech/health tech companies. I've always wanted to market a consumer product.

Back