If you could redraw countries borders today on world what would you change? and resettle people

It all depends on whether you want to live a peaceful, harmonous existence in a tightly-knit together village, or whether you want to live a more "stimulating", experience-filled life in a metropolitan city.

You prefer the latter, obviously, while I prefer the former. The difference is that I'm not trying to strip away your lifestyle from you, while many of your kind (not necessarily you, but many that share your opinions on the subject) would hope to strip my lifestyle away from me.

I personally like to go outside in the night knowing that no one's going to offer me any trouble, walking around the streets and knowing all of the people that I get to meet, and knowing that I can leave my belongings in a public place without having it stolen on a moment's notice, by a thief that I'll never get to know. If I ever lose an important item, such as my wallet, I'm likely to receive a call and have it returned.

That's a good life. A life that I'd prefer to preserve. A life that I'm likely to lose in a multi-ethnic environment, based on all of my experiences.

There also religious thing to it. Jews or the religious ones want to live only around jews so why cannot they have that? Arab muslims follow through with koran supremacy and want only live with arabs and or have non arab servants (lol but it true) why cant they? what the fuck is this force everyone to do as diversity? that is what America and canada are for in my opinion because they choose to be that and are nation of immigrants it seem. or should we try to import a bunch of western liberals to somalia and afghanistan and see how they last? that might actually be a fun thing to watch.

It all depends on whether you want to live a peaceful, harmonous existence in a tightly-knit together village, or whether you want to live a more "stimulating", experience-filled life in a metropolitan city.

No it doesn't. You've never been to America, but you'd see that you're wrong pretty much immediately if you had. New York, for example, is both extremely safe and very diverse.

No it doesn't. You've never been to America, but you'd see that you're wrong pretty much immediately if you had. New York, for example, is both extremely safe and very diverse.

that great keep your shit in new york and dont tell others around the world how to live and ´become´diverse. go there and try that and you might not come back.

on another note i want to visit nyc to see the cool stuff

edit'' keep your shit in USA and your western canada and anglo country stuff.

It's not a problem to believe that right and wrong and truth and falsity are not affected by time and place (though implementation can be).

Structuring society on a relatively small island compared to a large territory such as America, is a different task. And the rights and wrongs do differ under each scenario. The right thing to do for the Japanese, is to make the population understand that the resources are truly finite, and that any new-born person is demanded more out of productively, than in a more fertile and less densely populated land such as America.

The wrong thing to do is to make them think that they're as fortunate as Americans, or that they can operate under the same moral standards as Americans. We saw what happened there, when they tried to pull a United States of Japan on Asian soil. They were brought down pretty quickly, by none other than United States itself.

that great keep your shit in new york and dont tell others around the world how to live and ´become´diverse. go there and try that and you might not come back.

on another note i want to visit nyc to see the cool stuff

The town I live in is also close-knit and safe and very diverse. And I'm not a moral relativist. The fact that you think murder is an acceptable response to disagreement kind of undermines your claim to any moral authority here.

Structuring society on a relatively small island compared to a large territory such as America, is a different task.

LOL! There's always an excuse for why your theory fails and never any introspection from you guys.

The town I live in is also close-knit and safe and very diverse. And I'm not a moral relativist. The fact that you think murder is an acceptable response to disagreement kind of undermines your claim to any moral authority here.

i dont care and do not care what you think is moral. what loser take this place serious? your morals and shit go out the window to people like your president and cia leaders etc. dont try tell whole world to become like you.

keep your ways to you self you not see me telling you guys to become less diverse since the americans seem to like it.

i dont care and do not care what you think is moral. what loser take this place serious?

Yes, I can see that you're a deeply unserious man.

your morals and shit go out the window to people like your president and cia leaders etc. dont try tell whole world to become like you.

keep your ways to you self you not see me telling you guys to become less diverse since the americans seem to like it.

Says the guy who wants to murder people for believing in individualism and equal rights.

New York might be safe by your standards. Not mine, though. The city still sees like 4-5 times the amount of murders that the whole of Finland does, and Finland is considered pretty violent by North European standards.

Others types of crime (theft, etc.), of course, is off the charts compared to a country like Finland.

Yes, I can see that you're a deeply unserious man.

Says the guy who wants to murder people for believing in individualism and equal rights.

i never say that and if so i made a type mistake i just say that that will happen to you in many places and in many places it is legal. But i do not care if it did same way i people do not care when a poacher is killed by an animal or something. morals are really subjective depending who you ask. Religions do this all time. stop trying to force your shit on the world and just keep to yourselfs for god sakes and if you do not then do not be surprised when people fight back. So much anti americanism is a result of just this.

trying to play the moral game is stupid it does not matter to people in charge take your President and your last drone bombing president and the guy before him (iraq).

what the fuck is this force everyone to do as diversity? that is what America and canada are for in my opinion because they choose to be that and are nation of immigrants it seem. or should we try to import a bunch of western liberals to somalia and afghanistan and see how they last? that might actually be a fun thing to watch.

That is not what America and Canada are for. America and Canada have well established majority populations. Lots of people in those countries think immigration is a serious issue.

New York might be safe by your standards. Not mine, though. The city still sees like 4-5 times the amount of murders that the whole of Finland does, and Finland is considered pretty violent by North European standards.

Others types of crime, of course, is off the charts compared to a country like Finland.

OK, but generally, New York is safer than most homogeneous places so your argument that racial purity = more safety has some problems.

That is not what America and Canada are for. American and Canada have well established majority populations. Lots of people in those countries think immigration is a serious issue.

i dont care i just use it as example they seem to embrace the diversity and america is known world wide as nation of immigrants. good for them but fuck force that on everybody else.

The Middle East and most of if not all of Africa.

HOW I would redraw them I have no idea but those are the two obvious places that come to mind.

LOL! There's always an excuse for why your theory fails and never any introspection from you guys.

I doubt you've put even 1% of the amount of introspection into this matter, as I have.

I'm stating the obvious, really. Structuring a society depends greatly on the circumstances. That much is obvious. There is no one "standard" that can be applied universally, to build a successful society.

The circumstances vary, all the time. Technology introduces new variables, as do all sorts of other factors.

OK, but generally, New York is safer than most homogeneous places so your argument that racial purity = more safety has some problems.

if he has a preference for it that all that matters. you can stay in NYC and he can stay in his small finish town everyone wins!

I'm stating the obvious, really. Structuring a society depends greatly on the circumstances. That much is obvious. There is no one "standard" that can be applied universally, to build a successful society.

The circumstances vary, all the time. Technology introduces new variables, as do all sorts of other factors.

That's fine and it's not related to the discussion. See @Kafir-kun's disagreement with me on Kurds. Circumstances determine what policies can effectively be implemented and affect the risk-reward tradeoff, but we're talking about ideals and human nature here.

Making Canada and the US one country would be pretty cool. Canadians sure seem like some friendly folks.

You'd probably contaminate them and transform them into assholes, too.

if he has a preference for it that all that matters. you can stay in NYC and he can stay in his small finish town everyone wins!

Now it looks like you're the one taking the discussion too seriously. Is your view that if I oppose him on this, I'm saying that I want to go to his little fishing town or whatever and bring some minorities to settle there? Because that is not my plan. But if he makes a statement that diversity in general makes a place less safe or trusting, I'll point out that that claim is not supported by evidence.

i dont care i just use it as example they seem to embrace the diversity and america is known world wide as nation of immigrants. good for them but fuck force that on everybody else.

Didn't think you would. What gives you the impression that they are embracing diversity?

How long was America known as a country that let in everyone from around the world?

It's not good for them. Yes fuck the lunatics in those countries that want to export their whacked out social change.

Back