If you could inhabit any game world for real

If I'm going in my current form so I'm not some super powered warrior then keep me out of Skyrim, Star Wars, Final Fantasy and Halo, way too dangerous I'd be dead within a day.

Weird question, but if it's more fleshed out and realistic... WoW. Mainly because the warcraft games fascinated me as a kid. With that said, if it's more fleshed out and realistic probably something with indoor plumbing would be better.

Skyrim, or one of the older FFs...maybe 7 or 10 would be neat.

I'd love to jump into The Last of Us and see how long i'd make it, if, you know, dying meant just coming back to the game screen.

DCUO universe would be pretty cool. If you can be a superhero. Save some lives and get all the ladies.

Red dead redemption would be a good one.
Till you die of fever or gangrene. It's tough cause video game worlds are by nature dangerous. Maybe an Elder Scrolls game, Oblivion seemed nice, not too cold or swampy.

Till you die of fever or gangrene. It's tough cause video game worlds are by nature dangerous. Maybe an Elder Scrolls game, Oblivion seemed nice, not too cold or swampy.

I would take a fever over being bitten by a vampire or blasted with a fireball haha but I see your point.

220px-Dead_or_Alive_Xtreme_2_Xbox_Game_Cover.jpg

Man of culture.

Gundam
Star wars
Star Trek
Bully
DC
Marvel
Rainbow Six Siege
GTA
Watchdogs
Fallout

Actually, if I had an Alchemy Pot in Dragon Quest, I could mix shit up and make new shit on demand.

Skyrim

Not a fat chick to be found, anywhere.

Maybe Spyro or Zelda's world. Perhaps EverQuest.

World of Warcraft universe for me. Mass Effect is up there for sure.

Back