If you could get rid of any state...

I'll be doing a show or two down there next month broseph. NOLA is amazing though. Can't wait to get back to Parasols and get that roast beef po boy.

If you like fried chicken go to Dooky Chase's or Willie Maes. There's a chance you might see a good looking manlet with a sizzling physique. :p @AgonyandIrony

You din't even know what a province was until my post. Be honest?

Of course I do... 100% honest.

Even if you're from Canada, how do you not know about Michigan? It practically is Canada.

Last edited:
nah

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Southern_strategy

DGE9sUOUwAEp6s4.jpg

photoshopped-confedrate-lie.png

Of course I do... 100% honest.

Even if you're from Canada, how do you not know about Michigan? It practically is Canada.

fuck that. no reasons for non-amis to know about a shit state and its shit geography.

fuck that. no reasons for non-amis to know about a shit state and its shit geography.

You know that at only 75% the population of Ontario, Michigan has an economy that is similar sized to Ontario --- and when you take it on a per capita basis Michigan's economy is 10% higher than Ontario.

So you've effectively just called Ontario shit as well.

You know that at only 75% the population of Ontario, Michigan has an economy that is similar sized to Ontario --- and when you take it on a per capita basis Michigan's economy is 10% higher than Ontario.

So you've effectively just called Ontario shit as well.

I call BS without source.

edit: there is way more than economic evaluation btw

Last edited:
Texas or florida because they are ass backwards.
In my country i would grt rid of quebec.

I call BS without source.

You can easily look up GDP ontario has $790B CDN, Michigan has $500B USD. Ontario population is 14m, michigan is 10m. Do the math.

I hate to break it to you but Michigan has a shitload more revenue from productivity. If you took out the infrastructure related revenue of Ontario and looked at actually productivity, it wouldn't even be close. Even if you ignore automotive in Michigan, you still have Stryker, Kellogs, Dow, Amway, Parke Davis (now acquired but developed the world's leading drug with sales of $13B), Dominos, Belle Tire, Little Ceasars. Those Michgan originated and based businesses with global brands representing 100s of billions in revenue --- totally ignoring the auto industry.

What would be the equivalent Ontario originated global productive brands/services and their related revenue? Blackberry and Tim Hortons, I guess.

You can easily look up GDP ontario has $790B CDN, Michigan has $500B USD. Ontario population is 14m, michigan is 10m. Do the math.

I hate to break it to you but Michigan has a shitload more revenue from productivity. If you took out the infrastructure related revenue of Ontario and looked at actually productivity, it wouldn't even be close. Even if you ignore automotive in Michigan, you still have Stryker, Kellogs, Dow, Amway, Parke Davis (now acquired but developed the world's leading drug with sales of $13B), Dominos, Belle Tire, Little Ceasars. Those Michgan originated and based businesses with global brands representing 100s of billions in revenue --- totally ignoring the auto industry.

What would be the equivalent Ontario originated global productive brands/services and their related revenue? Blackberry and Tim Hortons, I guess.

The 1st problem with your analysis is the you only use economic evaluation. You totally ignore standard of living, social determinants of health, safety, education and so on.

the 2nd confounder is that currency drastically affects your figures. Currency is affected by fed policy but more so by free markets and foreign govts. For example in 2009 based on currency alone, the math changes.

Funny how its so simple due the math until its not.

I can go on and on pointing out how you have oversimplified a complex argument, but I will stop here by with an oversimplification on my own:

Michigan > Ontario does not pass the sniff test.

The 1st problem with your analysis is the you only use economic evaluation. You totally ignore standard of living, social determinants of health, safety, education and so on.

the 2nd confounder is that currency drastically affects your figures. Currency is affected by fed policy but more so by free markets and foreign govts. For example in 2009 based on currency alone, the math changes.

Funny how its so simple due the math until its not.

I can go on and on pointing out how you have oversimplified a complex argument, but I will stop here by with an oversimplification on my own:

Michigan > Ontario does not pass the sniff test.

So you called for data, you have nothing, and declared victory.

"1st" well you know people do need to work, you expect everyone to survive off social programs and gov't jobs?? On second thought, you actually might being in Canada. "I dunno, someone will come up with the money?"

"2nd" So you went to 2009 and for an exchange rate. Why don't you go to the Bank of Canada exchange rate which has a target rate of 1.3 (which is what I used).

And LMAO at healthcare. God help you if you ever get sick in Ontario, worse yet Toronto. WIth Henry Ford Health system, UMich health system, and Priority Health being Michigan based, I think I'd rather be sick in Michigan than Ontario --- and i don't mean that in a small way.

I get it, you saw some pics of abandoned buildings in Detroit in a HuffPo article in 2008 and you have the entire living standards of the state of Michigan figured out now.

Admit it, you have no idea what you are talking about. You were talking out your ass when you called Michigan shit.
Sure, Flint really sucks, but so does Cornwall and Bruce Mines.

It keeps tea or any hot water hot for long, so if you want to go to the beach or somewhere then the water will remain hot inside still.

http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/29291800/

thats the one I had, its very useful. On the box it says it keeps tea warm for up to 6 hours, but I actually found it keeps it warm for even longer than that, very useful. I take it on fishing trips too sometimes.

Why the shit would anybody take hot tea or hot water to a beach unless they were a bisexual???

I grew up in New Mexico and I say it could go. Too many thugs there these days.

Haha. This is the same thing you brought up.

Hypocritical cans... smh. Us non-cans know more about your country than you do.

Back