If you could get a real answer for only one question you ask, what question would that be?

where's Ronnie?

I would ask Dana if Paulie really beat mcgreggor in sparring?

I'd want to know what was in the brief case in pulp fiction.

Honestly though, powerball numbers should be the only answer.

I'd want to know what was in the brief case in pulp fiction.

Honestly though, powerball numbers should be the only answer.

Powerball really?

How can I convince Trump to gamble his entire net worth on a BJJ match against me?

Same as you ts. Powerball numbers, followed by what is the purpose of life if I get a second question.

I can't see anything being more rewarding than being independently wealthy
I have a lot of money. Not many days I don't want to off myself. Money is overrated.

The brain can be a prison.

I have a lot of money. Not many days I don't want to off myself. Money is overrated.

The brain can be a prison.
See, this is because you haven’t bought yourself many rabbits to fill your house up with. Bunnies are the light of life

Will we ever live in an equal society?

Where ever colour and creed,has the privilege of the white man...where,more importantly,if you get into a parking lot arguement,you can let your years of training end it with a beautiful straight right, that results in the uppity bitch lying ktfo on the ground,a bloody mess.

:meow:

Last edited:
Powerball really?

How can I convince Trump to gamble his entire net worth on a BJJ match against me?
You'd lost that march worse than you lost the permanent sig and av bet against me

Luckily I don't really care enough to give you either lol. :)

You'd lost that march worse than you lost the permanent sig and av bet against me

Luckily I don't really care enough to give you either lol. :)

Why would you think Trump would win?
Id give up a smidgen of height and alot of weight but i feel confident on technique and cardio.

Been meaning to ask why you never even wanted an av or something?

Why would you think Trump would win?
Id give up a smidgen of height and alot of weight but i feel confident on technique and cardio.

Been meaning to ask why you never even wanted an av or something?
I was joking. Trumps like 70 years old lol.

C38yGCxUkAAIX5N.jpg

Universe. How we came to be. How the planet was formed etc etc.

Best mate always says the truth behind 9/11.

Powerball numbers for sure when the jackpot is at an obscene number. I can't imagine the stress level of finding out the exact day you're going to die. Fuck asking that question. It would be all i would think about.

Any question you ask. Could be about past events, current and even future such as:

'Whats the next power ball jackpot numbers?'

I must say I definitely would go for the jackpot numbers

This. You asked most of Sherdog’s question right out the gate.

Powerball really?

Check thread title again. REAL answer. If there is an option you most likely get a 2000 pages worth of book of what requirements to meet beforehand to convince him, but if there is no way of doing it, then the answer will be simply 'impossible'.

Just stick to Powerball numbers, unless you want to know the meaning of life lol

How did the universe came to be?

I guess that'd be interesting to know , but not sure it would materially change your life . Maybe if you found out reincarnation or some incarnation of heaven / he'll existed it would .

Nobody else has ever found out before and things keep chugging along , why start now? I'd have to go for the money......lots and lots of money.

Back