If you could change the outcome of any past title fight which would it be?

Another Woodley hater. That's probably the entire reason you made this thread.

Nah, I like him as a fighter don't really care for him as a person but deff don't hate him. After the 1st wonderboy fight he kept saying he didn't want to fight him again and kept calling out Nick Diaz and claimed the UFC was treating him bad even tho they offered it to Nick and he declined.
After he beat S.T and Maia was next kept calling out GSP n now that RDA should be he keeps calling out Nate like bruh.....relax lol. N I was rooting for him to beat Robbie ;) just didn't know this would be the outcome

Damn it! Still trying to pass off that shoddy CGI mess as an actual fight that happened!? Open your eyes sheeple!!! Big MMA is fooling you!!!

I invited some Co-workers over to watch them, they were as casual fans as can be. I kept telling them this fight bout to be good in a competitive sense..............:eek:

And my fav part was they said" I thought you said that Shotgun guy was good" lol

gsp bisping, george came for money and nothing else

He came for the belt. Deal with it.

GSP%20Jackson.gif

Ronda vs Carmoche

If Ronda lost and we never had the most ridiculous faux hype machine in the history of sports, would we still have to deal with garbage wmma today?

Nah, I like him as a fighter don't really care for him as a person but deff don't hate him. After the 1st wonderboy fight he kept saying he didn't want to fight him again and kept calling out Nick Diaz and claimed the UFC was treating him bad even tho they offered it to Nick and he declined.
After he beat S.T and Maia was next kept calling out GSP n now that RDA should be he keeps calling out Nate like bruh.....relax lol. N I was rooting for him to beat Robbie ;) just didn't know this would be the outcome

But you acting like he's really ducking people and holding up the division. You in no way can compare his stuff with the chaos caused by McGregor and Bisbing winning. Tyron fought real contenders.

Back