If you could change the color of the Octagon or any of the production...

Put this on the octagon canvas:

the-team-alpha-male-2015-calendar-e1495753549696.png

better embedded episodes, more content between events dates (not just fight week )

little less buffer

more ring girl interaction..interviews etc..

implement more fan based questions with fighters

The yellow at 200 looked pretty good IMO. Something different at least.

Bring back unique shorts and entrances

It's two dudes fighting in underwear stop trying to make it football

Bj Penn's blackbelt shorts, Anderson in yellow and black, GSP's gi, Tito and Chuck as fire and ice... that kind of shit is iconic and helps people recognize guys immediately

Having an individual look can go a long way towards building stars and the UFC is taking that avenue away

Bj Penn's blackbelt shorts, Anderson in yellow and black, GSP's gi, Tito and Chuck as fire and ice... that kind of shit is iconic and helps people recognize guys immediately

Having an individual look can go a long way towards building stars and the UFC is taking that avenue away

The God awful generic reebok uni's are dreadful!

This, and less advertising inside the octagon.

I'd rather see the ads on the fighters and reebok all over the cage, than reebok on the fighters and ads all over the cage.

I'd like to hear the anthem of the fighters' nation before title fights.
It builds it up and I think it kind of adds a legit feel to the title fight.

Back