If you can be transgender, can you be transracial?

What a patriarchal thing to say, like omg... turtles, whales.

What about the minorities? Like, turtles and whales. Patriarchy, like omg! Liberals are so much smarter than everyone else, like omg.

I actually heard something similar to this the other day from someone wearing a Hillary2016 pin

The patriarchy is indocrinating students into fighting the patriarchy..

Sort of how the white supremacist system is indoctrinating students into fighting the white supremacist system

Something fishy about that equation me thinks :D

Whales and turtles, is that a new expression? I have no idea how to interpret that.

The patriarchy is indocrinating students into fighting the patriarchy..

Sort of how the white supremacist system is indoctrinating students into fighting the white supremacist system

Something fishy about that equation me thinks :D

Whales and turtles, is that a new expression? I have no idea how to interpret that.

Don't you want to save the whales and turtles from white supremacists that would eat them?

Don't you want to save the whales and turtles from white supremacists that would eat them?

The whale convinces the turtle to look out for white supremacists.

Then once the turtles guard is down and thanks the whale for what seems like helpful advice, the whale eats the turtle.

Turtle got played

373F392800000578-3741308-image-a-65_1471258069475.jpg

No one says the n-word more than teenage Asian gamers who live in the suburbs. Asian parents, white neighborhood, black vocabulary. It's only a matter of time before they say it in Spanish and convert to Islam, completing their transformation into multicultural Voltron.

The whale convinces the turtle to look out for white supremacists.

Then once the turtles guard is down and thanks the whale for what seems like helpful advice, the whale eats the turtle.

Turtle got played

373F392800000578-3741308-image-a-65_1471258069475.jpg

One could even argue to be trans-species.

Why not? Residual DNA shared with a common anscestor.

"I may look like a human, but on the inside I'm a cat. #Giventhewrongbody "

One could even argue to be trans-species.

Why not? Residual DNA shared with a common anscestor.

"I may look like a human, but on the inside I'm a cat. #Giventhewrongbody "

Anything goes once reality is viewed as a construct of the mind.

On a serious note, I heard a pretty interesting case that one of the reasons behind this mind-bending social engineering push of human identity is to actually prepare people for the logical conclusion, which is trans-humanism. That is, people merging with machines and genetic engineering down the road.

Anything goes once reality is viewed as a construct of the mind.

On a serious note, I heard a pretty interesting case that one of the reasons behind this mind-bending social engineering push of human identity is to actually prepare people for the logical conclusion, which is trans-humanism. That is, people merging with machines and genetic engineering down the road.
I can't really follow that, sense 99.9% of the people that is having this shit slammed down their throat won't be able to afford either of those.

Unless it's forced on them. Insertion of alleles for submissive phenotypes?

I can't really follow that, sense 99.9% of the people that is having this shit slammed down their throat won't be able to afford either of those.

Unless it's forced on them. Insertion of alleles for submissive phenotypes?

It'd be more about accepting it or tolerating it. Changing peoples perceptions, or numbing their resistance.

I dont identify myself or others to a point of ridiculous convolution, for the most part I and they just are. I dislike going farther than of the *insert* species. Its a strong compulsion to always try to simplify to the extreme that I consider a blessing and a curse.

From now on I am an Italian American,,

I am ShinPetrucci.

Back