If you can be transgender, can you be transracial?

seiger

Posting from a UK no-go zone in Northern Ireland
Banned
Reaction score
Yeah, ive been watching Atlanta.

paper-boi-atlanta.jpg

Is there any merit in the idea that the two are somehow analogous though? And if not, why not?

http://www.thewrap.com/everybody-loses-it-over-atlanta-trans-racial-episode/

I sexually Identify as an Attack Helicopter. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of soaring over the oilfields dropping hot sticky loads on disgusting foreigners. People say to me that a person being a helicopter is Impossible and I’m fucking retarded but I don’t care, I’m beautiful. I’m having a plastic surgeon install rotary blades, 30 mm cannons and AMG-114 Hellfire missiles on my body. From now on I want you guys to call me “Apache” and respect my right to kill from above and kill needlessly. If you can’t accept me you’re a heliphobe and need to check your vehicle privilege. Thank you for being so understanding.

I sexually Identify as an Attack Helicopter. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of soaring over the oilfields dropping hot sticky loads on disgusting foreigners. People say to me that a person being a helicopter is Impossible and I’m fucking retarded but I don’t care, I’m beautiful. I’m having a plastic surgeon install rotary blades, 30 mm cannons and AMG-114 Hellfire missiles on my body. From now on I want you guys to call me “Apache” and respect my right to kill from above and kill needlessly. If you can’t accept me you’re a heliphobe and need to check your vehicle privilege. Thank you for being so understanding.

#AttackHelicopterLivesMatter

I honestly don't give a crap what people identify as. Just let me know and I will respect your wishes. Just don't expect me to know what's bouncing around in your head.

You know what is truly discriminatory and bigoted?

People who identify as a police officer. The supremacist capitalist cis gendered patriarchy oppresses people that do that. It's 2016!

Just because "trans" is in the word doesn't mean they have any similarity or can be compared in any way. No, you can't be trans-racial because race has nothing to do with culture.

Just because "trans" is in the word doesn't mean they have any similarity or can be compared in any way. No, you can't be trans-racial because race has nothing to do with culture.

It's all just social constructs. Perception is reality. Reality takes place in the mind.

Anything starting with "trans" is suspect.

It's all just social constructs. Perception is reality. Reality takes place in the mind.
Problem is that with transexuals there is actually shit you can change to get you there. Transracial suggests that you can be "black" on the inside, which makes no sense whatsoever.

Transcultural would be a better fit ( i think o_O)

Problem is that with transexuals there is actually shit you can change to get you there. Transracial suggests that you can be "black" on the inside, which makes no sense whatsoever.

So you're saying that race isn't a social construct. OMG I can't believe what I'm reading, I'm triggered, get back to stormfront you evil racist, nazi bigot.

Why would I want to be anything buy white?

Sure you can change the melanin in your skin. I saw something from the American Chemical Society about this.

Why not transracial? Transracial, transexual, all the same thing. Pretending you're something you're not.

http://cen.acs.org/articles/94/web/...s-color-changing.html?type=paidArticleContent

well, if you are white and identify as black and make the transition, cool I don't really give a shit. As long as you don't lecture me about how my people brutalised "your" people. I bring that up because there have been a few of these people faking it and getting busted on a national scale.

Back