"If you’re not interested in watching this fight I really don't think you're an MMA Fan"

Primus has a big win over 4-3 Brett " The Unbreakable" Glass :cool:

The main event and many of Bellator's flagpole events and match-ups look like they were made by a Dana worshiper.

Bellator dudes just aren't like SF where they come over and dominate or have a strong period.

I mean Eddie, hector and they other dude I can't remember his name but he just got subbed by olive oil.

They haven't been great except Eddie won a title only to lose it in Dominant fashion and be shot back down to Prelims.

Not denying Brent's toughness, but he really has nothing for chandler. At leas on paper.

He can't strike with chandler, and he won't be able to take him down. I expect a brutal first round ko

a casual search of the internet reveals that he is the 193rd ranked lightweight in the world

I mean I would pick Aoki over this guy just by gut feeling alone and Aoki has not faced elite comp for like half a decade
Aoki would choke this man out with his shin

So do you have anything to say about Brent Primus or are you just here to shill for UFC?

He very well could. Conor has spent most of his career beating up people half his size and getting his ass kicked when he fights someone his own size. He's never faced anyone like Primus before.

Lol tell us more about shilling, guy who signed up a week ago to boast a fighter no ones heard of....

This is the first time I've heard of this dude

And I was there when Ken Shamrock made his WWF debut, I know MMA I was one of the few guys at school who knew that Ken Shamrock could wreck the undertaker LEGIT

Bont Primus or what ever his name was ain't an MMA fan he's just a fighter that got into is because it's become a fad like that linkin park looking mfer ...Brandon Thatch

not fighter bashing but too many fighters got into this sport way later than us fans did and shouldn't tell us what being a real MMA fan is because guys like me supported this shit way before people like him ever walked out to shitty new metal for thier 500 dollar pay check

lmao wtf, hatin on Thatch for no real reason and lol at Bont.

You might be my fav poster of today.

Chandler will smash Primus IMO.
He is not great in any area, also I got him losing the last 2 SD

Brett "Optimus" Primis ?

Derek Anderson deserved the nod over Primus. Nothing dude does is really impressive, he's just game.

Let's see if he can get past Chandler first and not talk all crazy. He has one TKO/KO

"If you’re not interested in watching this fight I really don't think you're an MMA Fan"

This is exactly how I feel about the giant lady fights at Rizin.

not fighter bashing but too many fighters got into this sport way later than us fans did and shouldn't tell us what being a real MMA fan is because guys like me supported this shit way before people like him ever walked out to shitty new metal for thier 500 dollar pay check

This. Well said.

Primus got handled by Santos but luckily for him, the judges weren't paying attention.

A journeyman telling me what I am and what I am not a fan of

{<jordan}

Back