"If you’re not interested in watching this fight I really don't think you're an MMA Fan"

nawab1111

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Brent Primus puts the haters and Dana worshippers in their place, HARD.

Bellator lets all of their very best lws walk and we get left with michael chandler vs a guy with 7 pro fights whos best win is a split of derek anderson, yes some of us are not that interested in this fight

Top 10 LW and contender for the Bellator championship. Who's Conor Mcgregor?
Do you really not know or are you just that much of an angry neckbeard that you have to bring his name up obsessively?

Do you really not know or are you just that much of an angry neckbeard that you have to bring his name up obsessively?

So do you have anything to say about Brent Primus or are you just here to shill for UFC?

Real, hardcore MMA fans know Primus would knock out Conor with EASE

Bellator lets all of their very best lws walk and we get left with michael chandler vs a guy with 7 pro fights whos best win is a split of derek anderson, yes some of us are not that interested in this fight

Blame Patricky for knocking Thomson out.

Real, hardcore MMA fans know Primus would knock out Conor with EASE

He very well could. Conor has spent most of his career beating up people half his size and getting his ass kicked when he fights someone his own size. He's never faced anyone like Primus before.

So do you have anything to say about Brent Primus or are you just here to shill for UFC?
How am I a shill?
Only one of us has even mentioned that promotion or anyone that fights for it and that person wasnt me

This is the first time I've heard of this dude

And I was there when Ken Shamrock made his WWF debut, I know MMA I was one of the few guys at school who knew that Ken Shamrock could wreck the undertaker LEGIT

Bont Primus or what ever his name was ain't an MMA fan he's just a fighter that got into is because it's become a fad like that linkin park looking mfer ...Brandon Thatch

not fighter bashing but too many fighters got into this sport way later than us fans did and shouldn't tell us what being a real MMA fan is because guys like me supported this shit way before people like him ever walked out to shitty new metal for thier 500 dollar pay check

Top 10 LW and contender for the Bellator championship. Who's Conor Mcgregor?

a casual search of the internet reveals that he is the 193rd ranked lightweight in the world

I mean I would pick Aoki over this guy just by gut feeling alone and Aoki has not faced elite comp for like half a decade

Hahaha well done! :D
And you got Fedor in av! Can we be friends? :D
giphy.gif

Back