If Wilder and Whyte fight

Who wins?

• Total voters
Theres a good chance this fight happens next, as Whyte vs Wilder may be ordered and because both Whyte and Joshua are Eddie Hearn's fighters.

Even if Whyte wins, its still a win for Hearn because he gets full promotion of unification.
Plus if Whyte does somehow pull off the upset it sets up a huge domestic rematch where Hearn gets a piece of both purses.

edit oops my bad you already mentioned that in your last sentence. But yeah that's what Hearn ultimately wants here. And I'm sure it doesn't bother AJ much to fight a guy he's already ko'd cold again than have to fight Wilder.

Last edited:
Now theyre not. Want to go back prior to the Ortiz fight?

I dont know why you think youre some authority but Ill go ahead and spout whatever opinions I choose to. Thanks.

I just think hes hilariously overblown by AJ fans because he landed a punch that hurt AJ.

How is he hilariously overblown, and what's your issue with refusing to answer any direct question Hilary?

Everyone already knows you think he is overblown, I'm asking you how, considering no one thinks he will win here and everyone rates him as a top contender, which he is.

You just look silly because you called him a can for months, and now you've got to face the fact he will he your boys second best win in a 10 year pro career.

How is he hilariously overblown, and what's your issue with refusing to answer any direct question Hilary?

Everyone already knows you think he is overblown, I'm asking you how, considering no one thinks he will win here and everyone rates him as a top contender, which he is.

You just look silly because you called him a can for months, and now you've got to face the fact he will he your boys second best win in a 10 year pro career.
Hes hilariously overblown because hes a “top contender” after landing one fucking punch on Joshua, thats how. All the AJ fanboys crowned him a top contender after that. Yet those same people (you for example) shit on Wilder’s resume every chance you get. As if Whyte has done anything better.

Ive already pointed this out numerous times. NOW youre not picking Whyte over Wilder after you saw him decapitate Ortiz. Prior to that there was a massive portion of people saying Whyte would beat him.

Because you know, Whytes a “top contender” since he hurt AJ once and then got destroyed.

Ive now answered your repeated questions about 9,000 times. If you cant comprehend that I suppose youll need a picture book.

Hes hilariously overblown because hes a “top contender” after landing one fucking punch on Joshua, thats how. All the AJ fanboys crowned him a top contender after that. Yet those same people (you for example) shit on Wilder’s resume every chance you get. As if Whyte has done anything better.

Ive already pointed this out numerous times. NOW youre not picking Whyte over Wilder after you saw him decapitate Ortiz. Prior to that there was a massive portion of people saying Whyte would beat him.

Because you know, Whytes a “top contender” since he hurt AJ once and then got destroyed.

Ive now answered your repeated questions about 9,000 times. If you cant comprehend that I suppose youll need a picture book.

He's a top contender, because he is a ranked top contender you fucking idiot. Do you understand how boxing works? Do you understand how rankings work or are you just here to fap over Wilder? What you are saying makes no sense fanboy. People rate him as a top contender and as he is in line to fight Wilder next, that suggests he is a top contender.

This is all a bit rich coming from the guy who hyped up Stiverne as a world class fighter for months and thinks Ortiz is a destructive puncher. When it comes to overhyping fighters you are in no position to talk.

Of course I shit on Wilders resume, any one who knows boxing should. Why is Whyte going to be the second best win on his record if he is so hilariously overblown and a can? Like I said earlier, something isn't adding up here. There's a clear logical inconsistency in the point your making.

A 'massive portion' of people saying Whyte would beat him. Examples of this MASSIVE portion of people please, let's see your argument completely collapse as it's getting boring now.

He's a top contender, because he is a ranked top contender you fucking idiot. Do you understand how boxing works? Do you understand how rankings work or are you just here to fap over Wilder? What you are saying makes no sense fanboy. People rate him as a top contender and as he is in line to fight Wilder next, that suggests he is a top contender.

This is all a bit rich coming from the guy who hyped up Stiverne as a world class fighter for months and thinks Ortiz is a destructive puncher. When it comes to overhyping fighters you are in no position to talk.

Of course I shit on Wilders resume, any one who knows boxing should. Why is Whyte going to be the second best win on his record if he is so hilariously overblown and a can? Like I said earlier, something isn't adding up here. There's a clear logical inconsistency in the point your making.

A 'massive portion' of people saying Whyte would beat him. Examples of this MASSIVE portion of people please, let's see your argument completely collapse as it's getting boring now.
This will be your last warning with the insults. Ive been cool between all these threads and enjoy the debates. Some mild banter and shit talking is all fine and dandy. Youre just being a prick now and itll stop.

No one gave a shit about Whyte or considered him anything until he landed a punch that hurt AJ. After that he became a “top contender”.

My opinions arent based on another fans rankings. Sorry.

This will be your last warning with the insults. Ive been cool between all these threads and enjoy the debates. Some mild banter and shit talking is all fine and dandy. Youre just being a prick now and itll stop.

No one gave a shit about Whyte or considered him anything until he landed a punch that hurt AJ. After that he became a “top contender”.

That's BS. People like me knew before he fought AJ that he could land that punch and that he could hurt AJ with it. We knew that because of what he'd done to AJ in the amateurs. It was no coincidence that Whyte has put AJ in bad positions each time he's fought him.

That's BS. People like me knew before he fought AJ that he could land that punch and that he could hurt AJ with it. We knew that because of what he'd done to AJ in the amateurs. It was no coincidence that Whyte has put AJ in bad positions each time he's fought him.
Because ammies are so relevant.

No one gave a fuck about Whyte and the odds on the fight prove it.

Because ammies are so relevant.

No one gave a fuck about Whyte and the odds on the fight prove it.
Well I knew about him which is all that matters to me. If nobody like you considered him a serious threat that's because you were ignorant, not my issue. And the ammies were relevant because they showed that Whyte had power to drop Joshua, and he carried on having power in the pros. You don't go from having heavy hands in the ammies to losing that as a pro, so they were very relevant in this case.

Last edited:
Well I knew about him. And the ammies were relevant because they showed that Whyte had power to drop Joshua, and he carried on having power in the pros. You don't go from having heavy hands in the ammies to losing that as a pro, so they were very relevant in this case.
You didnt give him a good chance though did you?

You didnt give him a good chance though did you?
Yeah I did think he'd do a lot better than past opponents. AJ had never had a fight go beyond 3 rounds before and I predicted it would take him 6 to get Whyte out of there. That's twice as long as any previous opponent but he surpassed that and made it to round 7. It was AJ's first big step up and he came through it rattled but otherwise ok.

The Ortiz fight showed that Wilder has a serious chin and heart. His power is undeniable and he has real killer instinct.

At some point Wilder gets beat but unless it's Joshua I don't see it happening.

You need to take off the rose tinted glasses.

Whyte holds the silver belt he is no1 contender so this is not fans ranking!

Wilder clearly has views above his station and it’s costing him.

First it cost him the Parker fight and in turn that has cost him a bigger pay day vs aj.

Aj is Olympic champion, has more belts, retired klitchko and is selling out stadiums, wilder has one belt and has only had a couple of decide opponents despite loads of fights.

Aj can stall for ages there are other fights for him same sort of size as wilder and it will force wilder to take the mandatory and let’s be honest if he doesn’t fight whyte who else is there for him?

First it cost him the Parker fight and in turn that has cost him a bigger pay day vs aj.

Aj is Olympic champion, has more belts, retired klitchko and is selling out stadiums, wilder has one belt and has only had a couple of decide opponents despite loads of fights.

Aj can stall for ages there are other fights for him same sort of size as wilder and it will force wilder to take the mandatory and let’s be honest if he doesn’t fight whyte who else is there for him?
Thats the thing..

If Deontay would have wanted it he would have done it by now. It doesn't hurt deontay to continue with business as usual, fighting majority mediocre opponents.

AJ wants it. That is indisputable that's why he has 3 belts at his record. Deontay isn't the same. This is proven in their track record.

Yeah I did think he'd do a lot better than past opponents. AJ had never had a fight go beyond 3 rounds before and I predicted it would take him 6 to get Whyte out of there. That's twice as long as any previous opponent but he surpassed that and made it to round 7. It was AJ's first big step up and he came through it rattled but otherwise ok.
Thinking someone gets knocked out within 6 rounds is giving him a good chance? Lol. Ok.

Whytes belt is a piece of shit.

AJ can duck Wilder sll he wants. Youre right.

Wilder has already said hell fight Whyte if they put the AJ fight as a gaurantee in the contract. Whats the excuses now?

Thats the thing..

If Deontay would have wanted it he would have done it by now. It doesn't hurt deontay to continue with business as usual, fighting majority mediocre opponents.

AJ wants it. That is indisputable that's why he has 3 belts at his record. Deontay isn't the same. This is proven in their track record.
Must be why theyre trying to force him to fight Whyte. Sure sign of wanting to fight Wilder.

What a fucking delusional point of view that is.

Must be why theyre trying to force him to fight Whyte. Sure sign of wanting to fight Wilder.

What a fucking delusional point of view that is.
How is that delusional? He's done way more in a shorter amount of time than Deontay? Seems like that's true. By all accounts.

How is that delusional? He's done way more in a shorter amount of time than Deontay? Seems like that's true. By all accounts.
Doing more in a shorter time in no way shape or form shows a willingness to fight Wilder.

Note how theyre trying not to fight Wilder?

Whytes belt is a piece of shit.

It makes him mandatory for wilders belt

Maybe aj will do the wilder fight once (assuming) wilder beats whyte

Issue with wilder is he has wanted more than he is worth simple as that why should aj and hearn give him a free pay day they are not in a hurry to collect that last belt plenty of other big money fights for them and they have time on there side unlike wilder

Wilder fans clam aj is ducking simple truth is wilder need the fight much quicker as he ain’t getting any younger and he wants to make sure he gets his pay day and have some sort of chance to win. Something will need to give I reckon and it is prob the size of wilder purse he should take the whyte fight which is good money for him then fight aj. He ain’t going to get a big money split fighting aj now and why should he.

[QUOTE="PUO3, post: 139781489, member: 396123a]Note how theyre trying not to fight Wilder?[/QUOTE]

They approached wilder before Parker but he wanted too much money simple!!

Wilder should have fought Parker. That would have given him a massive payday vs aj if he won.

Clearly he wasn’t confident of beating Parker as he didn’t want to risk it

Back