If Wilder and Whyte fight

Who wins?

• Total voters

PUO3

You are a can.
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Whyte disposed of Browne pretty easily so Id imagine this one is in our future.

Lets hear it.

I got Wilder by a nuclear missile.

I'm afraid Whyte can spoil our AJ/Wilder party. Voting for Wilder in this poll though.

I got Wilder.

Deontay showed a good chin.

Whyte struggled against Chisora.

I'm afraid Whyte can spoil our AJ/Wilder party. Voting for Wilder in this poll though.
Didnt see anything concerning tonight. Hes really slow.

Didnt see anything concerning tonight. Hes really slow.

You're right. I don't think he is anywhere near the level of Ortiz. Haven't seen his fight with Helenius. What was his performance there?

You're right. I don't think he is anywhere near the level of Ortiz. Haven't seen his fight with Helenius. What was his performance there?
Youll have to watch that one. He does some strange shit and lunges when he punches, got knocked around quite a bit early on from those.

Helenius looked like ass in the later rounds though and Whyte came forward trying to batter him.

I'm not even that high on Wilder, but I pick him easy over the Whyte we just watched, I think.

Whyte doesn't really impress me. I'd have Wilder stopping him in the mid rounds after an uneventful start.

If Whyte can get inside and wreck Wilder's supermodel 18 inch waist it could get very interesting but I don't think it's likely that he can get to a place Ortiz couldn't.

Wilder by quick KO.

I remembered when I used to be high on the Helenius bandwagon. Now I only have Kubrat Pulev left to prove he's the next great fighter to beat down these so called stars of the hw division.

Also Whyte is decent but Wilder already slept Ortiz who is miles better than Whyte is so you gotta go with Deontay. Plus if Whyte, who's a much lesser puncher than Wilder is, could sleep that big oaf Browne, imagine what a guy like Deontay would do to him. It was be a disaster for that old Australian bastard.

Not to take away from Whyte, he looked great today, but it was against a journeyman type guy at best, and the top guys like Wilder, AJ, and Kubrat are on another level.

I thought Whyte was going to win, don't know why Browne was getting a lot of support coming into this fight. Lengthy lay off & whilst he has smooth foot work,movement & big power, he is very slow and has basic boxing ability. Whyte is much quicker and has a bit more variety in shots plus he showed us in the Joshua fight how tough he is.

I remembered when I used to be high on the Helenius bandwagon. Now I only have Kubrat Pulev left to prove he's the next great fighter to beat down these so called stars of the hw division.

Also Whyte is decent but Wilder already slept Ortiz who is miles better than Whyte is so you gotta go with Deontay. Plus if Whyte, who's a much lesser puncher than Wilder is, could sleep that big oaf Browne, imagine what a guy like Deontay would do to him. It was be a disaster for that old Australian bastard.

Not to take away from Whyte, he looked great today, but it was against a journeyman type guy at best, and the top guys like Wilder, AJ, and Kubrat are on another level.
Loved that subtle Kubrat slip there at the end lmao.

If/when this happens Ill take any and all comers on bets. We can match Vegas odds.

Whyte looked good.

Wilder vs Whyte.... maybe Wilder.
But the comparisons between how Ortiz did against Wilder and how Whyte might do seems baseless.

Feels like a pretty safe opponent for Wilder. Not that hard to hit, not too big of a puncher.

Wilder by KO/TKO, I don't know what rounds but probably later on in the fight. Yeah Dillian looked good but Browne is really slow, very slow and stiff too. Wilder is million times faster and much more talented than Dillian in my opinion.

Whyte would have a shot but the most likely outcome by a fair margin is Wilder landing bombs eventually and putting him down.

Wilder knocks him out. But dillyan could trade and also ko Deontay.

Regardless I think that is a savage fight. Someone gets knocked out and I don't rule whyte out.

Back