If Weidman loses to moose.. whats next?

Depression and then a long ass Facebook post announcing her retirement. FYI his wife works as an auditor for PricewaterhouseCoopers. Big fortune 500 company, she makes enough money for the both of them by herself, and he can supplement that by teaching kids' wrestling classes at Serra Longo. Or he could join Al in the highly lucrative real estate business although Al is already thinking about quitting based on his latest sub radio interview.
You sure about that? Weren't they living in Chris' parent's basement or something for a while a few years back? Like before the Anderson fight obviously. ..i thought around the Munoz fight period.
Going from living at home to being able to support a family by yourself in NY as an auditor? Just cause you work for a Fortune 500 company dont mean you get paid an actual fortune.

I think Chris would take 1 more fight with a lower tier opponent if he lost to Gegard. If he loses that one then he moves to 205.

I'd be really shocked if Weidman lost to Mousasi.

Fight someone lower level like Lombard or Boetsch. Maybe Brunson or whittaker

hes not even a cocky guy lol

Just by far the most arrogant of guys. He can't stop whining on social media or insta about Count. Should likely focus on training not talking nonsense at Count. Struggling with contenders. Lucky Bisping doesn't hit him with that epic left hook that floored RockH, the man that beat Wideman to a pulp.

You sure about that? Weren't they living in Chris' parent's basement or something for a while a few years back? Like before the Anderson fight obviously. ..i thought around the Munoz fight period.
Going from living at home to being able to support a family by yourself in NY as an auditor? Just cause you work for a Fortune 500 company dont mean you get paid an actual fortune.

I think Chris would take 1 more fight with a lower tier opponent if he lost to Gegard. If he loses that one then he moves to 205.

I think that was because of the really bad hurricane that destroyed their first house.

I'd be really shocked if Weidman lost to Mousasi.

IMHO, he has not been the same since RockH beat the chit out of him. Hopefully, he learned not to get GNP to death nor using his face to defend it. Furthermore, he was a good fighter, never good enough to beat Silva but gifted wins. Lighting struck the sameplace twice. No fighter has ever been as lucky. Reality is setting in. RockH destroyed him and ruined him the way Bisping ruined Rockh. Neither fighter will be the same again. If Bisping hit Weidman withthat lefthook, it be a one way ticket to Bellator.

I thought Rich lost to Silva twice while Chris finished Silva twice

More like gifted a punch followed by a freak accident in a rematch.

We saw what happens when Wideman is in trouble. He uses his chin to defend GNP or face to defend flying knees. Best off in Bellator. Sadly, he likely would still whine about Bisping being a better champ then he was.

People have to stop bringing up Belletor once a fighter drops a few fights. No one is going to Belletor in a case like this

People have to stop bringing up Belletor once a fighter drops a few fights. No one is going to Belletor in a case like this
Losing to only top 5 fighters makes you worse than Chris Camozzi, apparently.

He's still my boy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Chris made a fatal error at UFC 205 against Romero, he never had daddy Weidman in his corner, he was not there, left out. Big mistake, he better have daddy Weidman with him against Mousasi or the same bad results will repeat.

Can't compare a young, hungry, undefeated fighter on the upwards climb to the ex-champion who hasn't had a win in 2 years, plagued by injuries and KO losses on the wrong side of 32.

He will be able to get bouncer job at any Long Island bar he wants, he'll be fine...

Weidman against Anderson would be great after this fight

FYI his wife works as an auditor for PricewaterhouseCoopers. Big fortune 500 company, she makes enough money for the both of them by herself, and he can supplement that by teaching kids' wrestling classes at Serra Longo.
I used to work at PwC as an IT auditor and I must say it takes a crazy ass person to be a successful auditor.

I used to work at PwC as an IT auditor and I must say it takes a crazy ass person to be a successful auditor.

Weidman's wife is pretty smart. She's not some dumb broad trophy wife cough Cody cough.

Weidman's wife is pretty smart. She's not some dumb broad trophy wife cough Cody cough.
yep. what I mean is it does not take being only smart to be successful at PwC. you need specific mindset and some cutthrough bitch - ish qualities.

Last edited:
Possibly a camp change wouldn't be the worst idea. Just for a breath of fresh air, maybe a new perspective, not because there is anything wrong with Serra/Longo

Back