If Weidman loses to moose.. whats next?

Chris is a solid fighter.

His just been unfortunate lately.

No need for retirement talk or anything. He just needs to concentrate better.

That said, mousasi will beat him

So I look at Chris payouts for last couple fights, and he has the base pay of $275,000 to show-up.

If Chris loses to Mousasi, then I think UFC won't cut him, but he going to be in the position that the new UFC brass doesn't want to have pay a guy six figures who's an average draw, isn't a brawler, and isn't winning.

So I'm going to assume he either retires, drops to 170, or take another fight at 185, probably a fight that he expected to lose, because the UFC trying to get rid of him.

Last edited:
If he loses it will be only to the top guys. Maybe a change in camp or training will get him back on track. But he really needs a win against Mousasi to stay relevant.

Weight cutting combined with the IV ban is messing with him. Dude can still do good at 185lbs, but he might be missing out on a Rumble-type renaissance for himself at 205lbs - especially when you consider the shallowness of that division. If he loses to Gegard, it might even be inevitable.

But they ain't punting him over to Bellator just yet. If Hendricks is still around, Weidman's got a few lives left for sure.

As mentioned, losing three straight all to top 5 guys isn't the end of the world, but he'd need a winnable fight next. Guy in the 10-15 range. I don't think he loses this though.

His fights with the #1 & #2 MWs in the world were very competitive until he got caught in the 3rd rounds. You could even say he was winning both fights.

He looked as good as ever against Yoel.

I think injuries have taken some steam out of him. Heard he can't train as hard because of his shit knees. Seems like he and Cain are going down the same injury slope. Great fighters who have shitty bodies.

Move to Hollywood and get bit parts in terrible action movies. IMG_3983.JPG

Bellator?
move to 170? (lol)

Probably the next can crusher of Bellator. I hope he loses next fight. I said it before. Luckiest fighter int he sport to be gifted two wins over the goat. His ego is sickening. Also defends GNP with his face. I cannot wait for the Count to troll him if he loses next fight.

I think injuries have taken some steam out of him. Heard he can't train as hard because of his shit knees. Seems like he and Cain are going down the same injury slope. Great fighters who have shitty bodies.

AKA is wear Cain trains and they go full potato at one another if the source I heard is correct. Think heavy sparing and over training. Not doing it right.

Probably the next can crusher of Bellator. I hope he loses next fight. I said it before. Luckiest fighter int he sport to be gifted two wins over the goat. His ego is sickening. Also defends GNP with his face. I cannot wait for the Count to troll him if he loses next fight.
hes not even a cocky guy lol

this is why we need peds

Retirement? Or he could beat Anderson Silva for the third time, just for good measure.

Im not a huge fan of fighters dropping in weight divisions once they hit the skids.

But...If he ever wanted to become relevant again. That might be the way he'd choose to go.

But...

How about we actually let the fuckin fight happen first, though ?

A win makes the thread retarded as fuck.

Retire.

Even if it were possible to make another title run, it would take him at least two years to do it

Back