If Weidman loses to moose.. whats next?

Reading this bummed me out...I already feel bad for Weidman after reading this shit and the fight hasn't even happened?
sad life of a fighter. probably doesn't even have enough money yet to retire and live comfortably. and he beat Anderson silva twice

Reading this bummed me out...I already feel bad for Weidman after reading this shit and the fight hasn't even happened?

Weidman should have taken a tune up fight. Moose is on a hot streak and is dangerous as F. 3 L in a row would be beyond terrible at this point.

It would be like when Gus lost to Rumble. Chris had two very close fights with probably the two best MW's. Gus had close fights with the two best LHW's.

That just happens in MMA sometimes. Only one guy can win. Chris (and Gus, for that matter) are still both roughly as good as anyone in their divisions.

Moose is damned good too and could certainly beat anyone on any given day.

Chris's new walkout song will be:

Phil Collins - No Son Of Mine

Depression and then a long ass Facebook post announcing her retirement. FYI his wife works as an auditor for PricewaterhouseCoopers. Big fortune 500 company, she makes enough money for the both of them by herself, and he can supplement that by teaching kids' wrestling classes at Serra Longo. Or he could join Al in the highly lucrative real estate business although Al is already thinking about quitting based on his latest sub radio interview.
Auditors don't make a ton of money...

They'll give him some easy fights.

Dude is still the 2nd most accomplished MW in history.

But if he loses to Mousasi he'll be done as a contender for awhile, but that doesn't mean he's done period. People forget he's only 15 fights into his career, only 32 years old, and only 7 years into his career. Most people aren't even contenders at that point in their career.

Conor McGregor has been fighting in MMA longer than Weidman.

He's still got plenty of time to continue to improve and come back.

Bellator?
move to 170? (lol)
leave Serra Longo for some place with more talent?
back to the drawing board?

after 3 consecutive losses one of these choices are usually made. and its not typically the last one

You have to take a dump on a busy intersection and post videos of it here (if he loses). If he wins you have to run around naked in front of a police station.

usada ruined super Chris

His fights with the #1 & #2 MWs in the world were very competitive until he got caught in the 3rd rounds. You could even say he was winning both fights.

He looked as good as ever against Yoel.

Bellator?
move to 170? (lol)
leave Serra Longo for some place with more talent?
back to the drawing board?

after 3 consecutive losses one of these choices are usually made. and its not typically the last one
He'll have to make a tough decision. He'd only have 3 choices at that point...
1) Give up
2) Retire
3) Start training. Make a comeback!

hqdefault.jpg

I think Chris and Al will appear in a sitcom, maybe a buddy cop show. Their acting is Oscar worthy

Weidman should have taken a tune up fight. Moose is on a hot streak and is dangerous as F. 3 L in a row would be beyond terrible at this point.

Yeah. I was cheering for Moose prior to reading your realistic,morbid ass post. You basically have Weidman on suicide watch...

It would be like when Gus lost to Rumble. Chris had two very close fights with probably the two best MW's. Gus had close fights with the two best LHW's.

That just happens in MMA sometimes. Only one guy can win. Chris (and Gus, for that matter) are still both roughly as good as anyone in their divisions.

Moose is damned good too and could certainly beat anyone on any given day.

Yes but Gus almost won the Jones fight in many people's opinion, and he was close to finishing the Cormier fight. On the other hand, Chris had fairly competitive fights with Rockhold and Romero, but he ended up getting finished badly - and unlike Gus, he didn't nearly win.

But yes, Chris and Gus are both still in the mix, even if they lose their next fights. I agree that Mousasi is a dangerous fight for Weidman, especially right now.

Community college I imagine. Chris had a good run concidering he was this generations rich franklin.

#GUERNICAbless

Depression and then a long ass Facebook post announcing her retirement. FYI his wife works as an auditor for PricewaterhouseCoopers. Big fortune 500 company, she makes enough money for the both of them by herself, and he can supplement that by teaching kids' wrestling classes at Serra Longo. Or he could join Al in the highly lucrative real estate business although Al is already thinking about quitting based on his latest sub radio interview.

damn sounds very accurate lol

not that bad tbh.

He would've lost to 3 of the top 5 mw s in world and still would be decent size favorite over "current champ".

He might consider 205 but he's not leaving UFC for losing to 3 monsters (If he loses )

Moose is a bad stylistic match up for almost everyone in the divison. Weidman should have taken a tune up fight. Huge upside if he wins, but just as bad if he loses. At this rate he may end up being the new Dan Henderson.

Back