If Weidman loses they need to make Silva vs Weidman 3

Natesblackshirt

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
They can't let another big name middleweight go to Bellator so if Chris loses I think this is the fight to make. The last one ended anticlimactically by freak injury (aka Chris's leg destruction technique that he practices in the gym and executed perfectly in the fight).

We've all seen Chris has cardio problems so who knows what would have happened if Silva didn't mess around in the first fight and get injured in the second.

Tldr: I want to see post USADA Weidman get his ass kicked by the goat

giphy.gif

Yeah I'd watch. Obviously the fight has more appeal if it was a rubber match but still

What would Weidnans legacy be if he lost to Gastelum then Anderson?

They'll send everyone else to Bellator before Weidman or Silva go.

150,000 buys for the most marketable hypejob at 185.

Weidman will end up fighting Alvey & Dan Kelly & whole heap of mid tier fighters who are more charismatic than most of the top 10.

I'd say make it happen even if Weidman wins tomorrow

I used to think no version of Anderson could beat Weidman. But Weidman's looked like a completely different fighter post-USADA. Wouldn't mind seeing Anderson finish Weidman.

I used to think no version of Anderson could beat Weidman. But Weidman's looked like a completely different fighter post-USADA. Wouldn't mind seeing Anderson finish Weidman.
Anderson looked like a completely different fighter post-USADA.

Zero interest in that fight.

Weidman still has something to offer the MW division. He can compete with the top guys.

He was taking it to Yoel before that Cuban missile of a knee landed. Same with Moose, until he made a shitty mistake and tried playing the hand game and paid dearly for it.

Zero interest in that fight.

Weidman still has something to offer the MW division. He can compete with the top guys.

He was taking it to Yoel before that Cuban missile of a knee landed. Same with Moose, until he made a shitty mistake and tried playing the hand game and paid dearly for it.
So you'd rather see him fight Sam Alvey or Chris Camozzi? Cause that's the level of opponent he's going to get on a 4 fight losing streak.

What would Weidnans legacy be if he lost to Gastelum then Anderson?

First person in the UFC to beat Anderson Silva and (as it stands) only person to T/KO Silva as well...and he did it twice.

That would be it. Haha and beating Machida and Vitor, I guess. :/

So you'd rather see him fight Sam Alvey or Chris Camozzi? Cause that's the level of opponent he's going to get on a 4 fight losing streak.

Actually, I like the Sam Alvey fight to get Chris back in the W column. Alvey just dropped a fight, but had a nice little run before that. And he's still a young fighter.

A win over Silva doesn't mean much these days. He's way past his prime and despite what people say about the "fluke" leg kick check, Weidman beat him twice. It wouldn't even be a rubber match.

Just a difference in opinion mate, I'm not knockin' the thread. And I'd still watch the Silva fight if it happened.

Mousasi vs Weidman 2 for Bellator middleweight championship.

As much as i would like to see Anderson avenge at least one loss to him, i don't think he can.

Weidman to silva
Aldo to frankie
Jacare to camozzi

Some guys just have their number, and they're just not losing to them.

Only fight I really want to see both of them in. Otherwise Anderson should retire and Chris should go to Bellator as he won't be UFC champ again.

He already finished his ass twice no way Chris takes it.. Does nothing for him

Chris vs Hendricks - Loser leaves town is what they might do

Or Chris vs some really low ranked guys. Hate seeing Weidman on a skid, but that's the fight game

Back