If vitali does come back who would you want to see him fight in a tune up fight?

tfcfights

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
I say Jarrell miller he's got size and maybe he can have his big test against vitali. Or if you want a real test and a money fight whyte would be fun. Who knows foreman did it vitali vs haye the fight that never happened that needed too. Sadly vitali could prob beat one hw champ Parker.

I dont think he is comming back.
Too old...and too much work to do in Kiev.

He now has a career after a career and i think he will stick to it.

If i had to choose a guy for him...Tony Bellew...

If he does come back, its probably for a big pay day.

Just take a few shots from AJ and collect your paycheck. No ones going to care about some 46 year old losing to the current champ. Easy 8 figure check.

He has a history of injuries and I doubt he'd make it through a hard training camp at his age. No way he'd comeback at his age and layoff and beat AJ. In his prime, I'd give him a good chance and favor him though.

Who the fuck is Jarrell Miller?

Some semi-tough guy who would show him that facing AJ at 46 or 47 isn't a very good idea.

If he came back there's no tune up, straight into AJ or nothing id reckon.

Might as well make it Lennox Lewis.
If he has a fight now it won't be a "tune up" as he doesn't have a future, it should be a fun seller.

Shannon the cannon and then Joshua , and then a care home.
He already almost murdered Shannon, I don't know if Shannon would want to step in there again.

Eric Molina, maybe? He shouldn't be fighting again but some journeyman type that's not absolutely terrible like that would be my answer, if I had to give one.

He already almost murdered Shannon, I don't know if Shannon would want to step in there again.

Eric Molina, maybe? He shouldn't be fighting again but some journeyman type that's not absolutely terrible like that would be my answer, if I had to give one.
Molina is a good shout. But seriously could he come back at 47??? And what if he was to win??

Molina is a good shout. But seriously could he come back at 47??? And what if he was to win??

Agree, I don't even know if he could stay healthy training let alone fighting. He's an old guy for a fighter and he's already got things going on politically and other endeavors, I'd assume. I don't see the point, or as you said, the reward for doing so.

Tyson Fury is back in 2018 or so he says, avfight with Vitali could motivate him back into shape and it's still a revenge fight for Wlad. Far easier than AJ

Parker is more winnable I reckon, I'd put Vitali favourite and there is a title on the line

I say Jarrell miller he's got size and maybe he can have his big test against vitali. Or if you want a real test and a money fight whyte would be fun. Who knows foreman did it vitali vs haye the fight that never happened that needed too. Sadly vitali could prob beat one hw champ Parker.

Him
OrtizWorkout_Hoganphotos-800.jpg

05cb0a4a2680b3f2864278e757b63f13.jpg

raw

anigif_enhanced-buzz-10665-1367954235-10.gif

jerry-seinfeld-kramer-pocker-face-Newman-winner-laugh.gif

gif-no-am-serious.gif

Back