If USDA doesn't allow TRT..

there are quite a few different variations of string theory en vogue right now.

most of them use mathematical calculations to help support their hypothesis.

those mathematical calculations work fail when using 4, 5, 7, 9, 13, 18, etc dimensions.

but all the math works when using 10, 11 or 26 dimensions. depending on which variation of string theory the person is trying to solve for, of course.

that's it. an unproven hypothesis works better when the math uses a specific number of dimensions. it certainly doesn't prove there are that many dimensions.

and outside of "math", no one is really sure what, exactly, a dimension is (other than the 4 we experience with our senses, that is).
~~~~~
i don't mean to diminish science, string theory, etc. but it's all in it's infancy. one of the en vogue string theories may eventually become the best model to help us understand what's going on in our universe. but odds are it won't be any of them in their current form.

remember, the Big Bang only became a theory because Hubble (in the 20's or so) saw red shift everywhere, and folks simply extrapolated backwards. then in the 80's they found that the red shift is actually going faster further away - e.g. instead of shit slowing down from gravity as time goes on (like a bullet fired from a gun) shit moved away faster the further it got from other shit! and no one knows why!!! they can measure it, they can describe it's actions, but they have no fucking clue why. so they call it "dark matter" as a place holder and continue to study it. similarly, they can calculate quantum mechanics, but have no clue why it works the way it does.

we don't know a lot, and it's cool as hell.
Have any good info to reference? String theory is pretty damn cool.

Since you mentioned the big bang. What are your thought on Hawking using false numbers to give a cone (rounded) model rather than a single point of origin?

Last edited:
Have any good info to reference? String theory is pretty damn cool.

Since you mentioned the big bang. What are your thought on Hawking using false numbers to give a cone (rounded) model rather than a single point of origin?
Sources? I don’t. The Hubble-to-Dark Matter transition is pretty common knowledge. Bryson’s “A short history of nearly everything” is the best introduction to not just cosmology but most areas of sciences, IMO.

The math behind string theory is way over my head, though I get the jist; the most elemental particles (quarks) are just variations of he same thing - a string - which vibrates differently. And how it vibrates dictates what kind of quark it is.

I think. I’m pretty sure there are a dozen good YouTube videos (and a hundred bad ones).

About Hawkins, are you talking about https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.rferl.org/amp/1053983.html ?

Last edited:
there are quite a few different variations of string theory en vogue right now.

most of them use mathematical calculations to help support their hypothesis.

those mathematical calculations work fail when using 4, 5, 7, 9, 13, 18, etc dimensions.

but all the math works when using 10, 11 or 26 dimensions. depending on which variation of string theory the person is trying to solve for, of course.

that's it. an unproven hypothesis works better when the math uses a specific number of dimensions. it certainly doesn't prove there are that many dimensions.

and outside of "math", no one is really sure what, exactly, a dimension is (other than the 4 we experience with our senses, that is).
~~~~~
i don't mean to diminish science, string theory, etc. but it's all in it's infancy. one of the en vogue string theories may eventually become the best model to help us understand what's going on in our universe. but odds are it won't be any of them in their current form.

remember, the Big Bang only became a theory because Hubble (in the 20's or so) saw red shift everywhere, and folks simply extrapolated backwards. then in the 80's they found that the red shift is actually going faster further away - e.g. instead of shit slowing down from gravity as time goes on (like a bullet fired from a gun) shit moved away faster the further it got from other shit! and no one knows why!!! they can measure it, they can describe it's actions, but they have no fucking clue why. so they call it "dark matter" as a place holder and continue to study it. similarly, they can calculate quantum mechanics, but have no clue why it works the way it does.

we don't know a lot, and it's cool as hell.
It's nice to see informed posts on here. This is a pretty good breakdown, and I agree with your conclusions. It's interesting as technology catches up to theory and we get to a point where we can test a lot of this stuff. With the Higgs-Boson particles now confirmed, who knows what new insights we can gleam on dark matter.

Sources? I don’t. The Hubble-to-Dark Matter transition is pretty common knowledge. Bryson’s “A short history of nearly everything” is the best introduction to not just cosmology but most areas of sciences, IMO.

The math behind string theory is way over my head, though I get the jist; the most elemental particles (quarks) are just variations of he same thing - a string - which vibrates differently. And how it vibrates dictates what kind of quark it is.

I think. I’m pretty sure there are a dozen good YouTube videos (and a hundred bad ones).

About Hawkins, are you talking about https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.rferl.org/amp/1053983.html ?
That article seems to be Hawking explaining how his theory could be true.

Edit: reading that article actually makes it seem more like he is suggesting the bubble universe theory could be true, or maybe it's all part of his no single point beginning. IDK, too damn complicated

Rather than believing God created the universe from a beginning point, Hawking says there is no single point.

Basically, those who believe God created the universe look at the big bang like a cone
315zWJScwiL._SL500_AC_SS350_.jpg
with a point. The point being the big bang. Hawking looks at it more like a birdie,
7443732-blue-badminton-shuttlecock-birdie-isolated-on-white.jpg

Where there isn't a single point. His model only works with imaginary made up numbers though.

Last edited:
y'all keep talking. i like this. blowin muh mind.

That article seems to be Hawking explaining how his theory could be true.

Rather than believing God created the universe from a beginning point, Hawking says there is no single point.

Basically, those who believe God created the universe look at the big bang like a cone
315zWJScwiL._SL500_AC_SS350_.jpg
with a point. The point being the big bang. Hawking looks at it more like a birdie,
7443732-blue-badminton-shuttlecock-birdie-isolated-on-white.jpg

Where there isn't a single point. His model only works with imaginary made up numbers though.
My turn. Source? I did a more than 3 second less than 3 minute google search and found nothing.

But if you send me to Electric Universe sites, Plasma cosmo something something sites, or “the speed of light used to be slower and that proves earth is only 5k years old” sites, I doubt I’ll reply. Cheers.

Last edited:
Didnt all the TRT exempt guys have to cut it completely once USADA took over?

Isnt that how Vitor and all the others changed dramatically or retired shortly after?

It is not hard to cheat if you have money

Just source artificial testosterone with a high c13/c12 ratio from an underground lab in order to beat a potential CIR test. Then watch your T/E ratio

Isnt that how Vitor and all the others changed dramatically or retired shortly after?
They certainly lost their "sorry, I took a week's worth in a day, because I'm busy" excuse that Vitor tried.

I dont know much about this stuff so sorry if its dumb but could a fighter take TRT to get an average persons level for the age etc and not be detected? Or is there certain thi gs in it easily detectable or unnatural?

My turn. Source? I did a more than 3 second less than 3 minute google search and found nothing.

But if you send me to Electric Universe sites, Plasma cosmo something something sites, or “the speed of light used to be slower and that proves earth is only 5k years old” sites, I doubt I’ll reply. Cheers.
Info I got from reading, The Case for a Creator.

Micro dosing is a thing. It's how a lot of fighters are getting by. Don't know which ones. But it exists.

But I thought they can detect any small amount of synthetic testosterone? For instance if a guy is shooting testosterone ,his LH(Luteinizing hormone) which is their natural production would be shut down .So if their Testosterone levels are high but natural level is shut down it would be fishy.

Goddamn what a dirty game .

Vitor was on all sorts of peds .Nates body didn’t change much , neither did Dan Henderson’s .

Micro dosing is a thing. It's how a lot of fighters are getting by. Don't know which ones. But it exists.

either I need to go find it, or someone needs to post an academic article that is related to "microdosing testosterone." I've heard that introducing external testosterone to your system causes your body to stop producing its own testosterone. If this is true, then microdosing would effectively strip you of almost all your testosterone. If this is not true, then sure it can work. But this question requires an answer from a valid source.

But I thought they can detect any small amount of synthetic testosterone? For instance if a guy is shooting testosterone ,his LH(Luteinizing hormone) which is their natural production would be shut down .So if their Testosterone levels are high but natural level is shut down it would be fishy.

Goddamn what a dirty game .

either I need to go find it, or someone needs to post an academic article that is related to "microdosing testosterone." I've heard that introducing external testosterone to your system causes your body to stop producing its own testosterone. If this is true, then microdosing would effectively strip you of almost all your testosterone. If this is not true, then sure it can work. But this question requires an answer from a valid source.

There is a way to do it. I'm sure someone on Reddit or bodybulding.com forum knows. Vitor had higher test than Weidman iirc. Not saying Vitor did it of course. <Deported1>

Back