If Ukraine is partitioned how should it be split up?

they should become USA 2.0 and an economic powerhouse
yup. exploiting the land and exporting the profit out of land. just like in the 90s, right? flourishing country...

yup. exploiting the land and exporting the profit out of land. just like in the 90s, right? flourishing country...

Not in the 90s, this is still happening now.
Californian`s GDP is twice that of Russia`s, and Russia is THE RICHEST country in the world when it comes to resources. Someone doing a shitty job. Enough said.

Not in the 90s, this is still happening now.
Californian`s GDP is twice that of Russia`s, and Russia is THE RICHEST country in the world when it comes to resources. Someone doing a shitty job. Enough said.

I get your point but California is also a major outlier due to all the tech monsters that have their HQ over there (Apple, Google, FB, etc. ).

Video about Russian corruption if anyone interested.

I get your point but California is also a major outlier due to all the tech monsters that have their HQ over there (Apple, Google, FB, etc. ).

yeah sure, it was just an example

As an American with Ukrainian ancestry, it makes me sick that Russia is meddling in a nation that is has put down for so long. Putin needs to be shot in the fucking head ASAP. They need a complete government change. Leave other Slavic nations alone, you baldy motherfucker.

As an American with Ukrainian ancestry, it makes me sick that Russia is meddling in a nation that is has put down for so long. Putin needs to be shot in the fucking head ASAP. They need a complete government change. Leave other Slavic nations alone, you baldy motherfucker.
¨
How do you know that you dont have Russian ancestry then? :D

yeah, leave serbia, bosnia, macedonia etc to the turks and saudis
really intelligent

Those "people's republics" could never survive unless they were pseudo-republics like the Republic of Tatarstan or the Mari-El Republic, i.e. subdivisions of Russia with less autonomy than a US state. So what we're saying is what parts should Russia annex? Well, if Russia ever wants to be allowed to sit at the table with the West -- which is what Putin wants, according to everything I've read -- they should oppose that idea vigorously. I mean, Russia denies even being in Eastern Ukraine (even though that's untrue), so they're a long, long ways away from taking the territory.

It's been destabilized so bad at this point that I don't see how there will be reconciliation any time soon, though. Sadly it's probably going to be a perpetual conflict zone for many years. The people in Eastern Ukraine got played. It won't be annexed by Russia and it won't reunite, on a social level, with Ukraine. It'll stay in a weird in-between state is my guess.

How about Russia just takes all of Ukraine because as a famous man once said "Ukraine is weak."

by whom? people realize foul game and turn pro russia.
look what is happening in moldova and bulgaria now.
people have enough of wars.

Pretty clear from the posts you've made in this thread you're some pro-Russia anti-American type, so let me guess, the NATO boogeyman, the evil West, Putin is a saint, etc. etc. I know, RT told you, I'm sure.

Oh so a lot of Russia's military industrial complex is located and in the hands of the Ukrainians? You would think Ukraine have a more powerful military.

thats basically what putin wants. The old soviet military industrial complex, a huge chunk is in the Ukraine.

i think they use to make the TU-160 there.

thats basically what putin wants. The old soviet military industrial complex, a huge chunk is in the Ukraine.

i think they use to make the TU-160 there.

Is it not out of date by now, the old Soviet industrial complex?

Is it not out of date by now, the old Soviet industrial complex?

Nope not at all, look up Ukroboronprom, and also one of the biggest tank repair, R&D facility, and factories is located in Kharkiv

Nope not at all, look up Ukroboronprom, and also one of the biggest tank repair, R&D facility, and factories is located in Kharkiv

You would think Ukraine be more than just a blip on the radar than with that kind of capability. Well, at least before the separatists movement. And if they were more than just a blip it would not have been that easy to break away.

Back