If UFC were to sign Pico one day and match him against Sage....

Honestly, i still think this is true even though I suspect you're being sarcastic.

Pico is going to be really good if he stays humble and develops his game properly. He has individual skill-sets coming into MMA that not many, if any, have ever had.

Stays humble?
I didn't get a humility vibe from him.

lol Sage is a amateurish can, he wouldn't even be able to beat most flyweights on UFC roster. This fight sounds like some garbage you would get on the dark bouts of King of the Cage events in Montana.
Funny enough I'd favor Mighty Mouse over sage. I see Mighty Mouse dodging Sage's striking offense and eventually choking him out.

Aaron Pico should be at 135. He's super small and at this point is just a can. I seriously doubt he's going to turn into anything special. Look what happened in the first fight that he was supposed to dominate...lmao

Funny enough I'd favor Mighty Mouse over sage. I see Mighty Mouse dodging Sage's striking offense and eventually choking him out.
Me too, agreed. Even Joe Benavidez would beat Sage I think. UFC literally toured round the world to find the worst pro MMA fighters they could to fight him and he still looked awful against all of them haha. He's garbage.

Nah not really. Sage would get subbed within 2 rounds.
Agreed. The guy who subbed Pico had legit credentials in BJJ, more so than Mickey Gall. I don't see Sage fairing much better than Pico. He'd get subbed in the second round instead of the first is the only difference.

Stays humble?
I didn't get a humility vibe from him.

humble in the sense that he knows he just needs to work hard to improve/get better/reach potential etcetc.

Back