If Trump did this, he would be berated as a racist and worse

If your playing a civilization game you would be doing the same thing to make your city prosper.

I would actually train them as soldiers to invade my neighbours.

Picture if you will, Trump announcing that he will pay citizen spies several thousand dollars to capture all the blacks so they can be sent back to Africa or the Mexicans to be sent back to Mexico. Can you feel the shitstorm?

Well, he didn't, but a close ally that we send billions of dollars to annually has done just this. And with the exception of this Newsweek peace, MSM has remained pretty silent.
http://www.newsweek.com/israel-immigration-refugees-asylum-civilians-africans-780941

As a Jew and human being I can't help feeling horrified by this. These Holocaust survivors feel the same way.
http://www.newsweek.com/holocaust-s...ations-african-refugees-asylum-seekers-793205

Shouldn't the 'liberal' MSM be all over this?

What are you talking about, tons of people consider Israel's policies as racist. Pretty sure most American liberals have a strong distaste for Israel's government. Media didn't mention it a lot because it's pretty mild by Israel's standards.

I never made it past civ 2 on dos. I'm old school.
Try the new one. Ghandi doesn't like war but you settle a new city like within 10 tiles of his border he accuses you of forward settling you and declares war with like 900 war elephants.

Or a nuke

Try the new one. Ghandi doesn't like war but you settle a new city like within 10 tiles of his border he accuses you of forward settling you and declares war with like 900 war elephants.

Or a nuke

Nice...

I'm critical of Israel in most circumstances, but I don't see why this is a problem. If Israel decides they no longer can house these migrants who are we to tell them otherwise?

It's racist to kick out illegal immigrants.

Soon, it will be racist to kick out someone who broke into your house, as long as they are a refugee of course.

If your playing a civilization game you would be doing the same thing to make your city prosper.

I've played hundreds of hours of civilization over the years and there is no spending gold to round up undesirable immigrants.

As I have said before, the US media isn't "Liberal", like a lot of people keep saying. It is only liberal if you consider its sympathies are against the kind of nationalism and chauvinism championed by KKK/Nazi types.

One the easiest ways to notice the MSM isn't liberal, is how supportive they are of Israel, giving Israel a pass for anything.

For being liberal, American mainstream-media never really takes US foreign policy to task. Was supportive of the Iraq war, during the run-up to the war. For the most part , the MSM gives Saudi Arabia a pass. The MSM isn't particularly supportive of strict immigration enforcement, so one might assume the MSM is liberal and sympathizes with Brown peasants. But the MSM never seriously talked about all the civilians killed in US dirty wars in South and Central America. During Bill Clinton's time, the MSM never talked about how the US was quietly supportive of Colombia's military, who were committing war-crimes and supporting rightwing death squads.

I noticed that CNN went all hail Trump during that Air Strike againts the base. I would even go as far to say that they were supportive or praising Trump for bombing the Airbsse in Syria.

A country can do what they want to protect they orders and immigration. I not care I care more aboutique US imperialistic foreign policy as that has ruined and affected many lives.

That why I say western media is stupid. Trump was right to say there are shithole countries of world if he really say it. Personally I would not want muslims or africans in my home country and most people I know around world who not live in West feel same. Don't want others. But you giys love africans and muslims so much? Be a friend then and take it Italy's and Spains illegals

What?

I've played hundreds of hours of civilization over the years and there is no spending gold to round up undesirable immigrants.
There is closing off your borders and razing your enemies cities to the ground though.

There is closing off your borders and razing your enemies cities to the ground though.

Closing the borders doesn't actually close the border.

You need to defend the borders if you want them closed because the AI doesn't give a fuck if they want to build a city on your city.

Closing the borders doesn't actually close the border.

You need to defend the borders if you want them closed because the AI doesn't give a fuck if they want to build a city on your city.
I play Civ super defensively until the AI acts a fool and attacks me. Usually the Mongols or Zulu and then it's scorched earth at that stage.

Picture if you will, Trump announcing that he will pay citizen spies several thousand dollars to capture all the blacks so they can be sent back to Africa or the Mexicans to be sent back to Mexico. Can you feel the shitstorm?

Well, he didn't, but a close ally that we send billions of dollars to annually has done just this. And with the exception of this Newsweek peace, MSM has remained pretty silent.
http://www.newsweek.com/israel-immigration-refugees-asylum-civilians-africans-780941

As a Jew and human being I can't help feeling horrified by this. These Holocaust survivors feel the same way.
http://www.newsweek.com/holocaust-s...ations-african-refugees-asylum-seekers-793205

Shouldn't the 'liberal' MSM be all over this?

What color or race are "illegal immigrants"?

From your article, "The ministry says it is looking to hire 100 inspectors by March 2018. Of these, 70 inspectors will be hired for a two-month period to "carry out enforcement tasks against illegal aliens and their employers," including the need to "locate, detain and monitor illegal persons."

Do you believe in borders? Do you believe in the rule of law? Why can't Israel or America enforce their own laws?

Israel is a racist, apartheid state. Illigals grabbing land and creating millions of refugees. Never interested in a 2 state solution from the beginning. For any jew or non Jew to support it is a travesty and a terrorist.

Multilateral negotiations have taken place, with Israel offering Palestine the majority of land in Israel, including the west bank, like 6 times now, since the 50s. Palestinian leadership has echoed their famous 3 no's every single time.

I like this game.

Imagine this. What if Crooked Hillary was elected and she declared open borders. What if she promised free stuff to everyone flooding over the borders in return they must vote democrat. Also what if she said all muslims welcome no vetting. She would be praised as a humanitarian right??

I'm critical of Israel in most circumstances, but I don't see why this is a problem. If Israel decides they no longer can house these migrants who are we to tell them otherwise?
Others have shown a similar sentiment, so to clear up, I see it like this.

This is not a simple case of illegal immigration. These people have been there for decades. They have raised children who were born there, who attend Israeli schools and who consider themselves Israeli. Israel took them in legally as they were escaping terrible conditions. The holocaust survivors in the OP make it clear what they have for a future if Israel rounds them up and throws them out. This is far more about maintaining a racial makeup, than illegal immigration. Zionist leaders have been open about this.

If Trump tried this he would be berated as a racist. He gives billions a year to Israel who actually is doing this, and yet nothing from the seemingly hounding media... not a mention.

Wasn't Hitler and Stalin famous for paying citizen spies? Is that not still looked down upon today?

Back