If Trump did this, he would be berated as a racist and worse

abiG

The Last Iconoclast
Banned
Reaction score
Picture if you will, Trump announcing that he will pay citizen spies several thousand dollars to capture all the blacks so they can be sent back to Africa or the Mexicans to be sent back to Mexico. Can you feel the shitstorm?

Well, he didn't, but a close ally that we send billions of dollars to annually has done just this. And with the exception of this Newsweek peace, MSM has remained pretty silent.
http://www.newsweek.com/israel-immigration-refugees-asylum-civilians-africans-780941

As a Jew and human being I can't help feeling horrified by this. These Holocaust survivors feel the same way.
http://www.newsweek.com/holocaust-s...ations-african-refugees-asylum-seekers-793205

Shouldn't the 'liberal' MSM be all over this?

You're preaching to the choir, friend.

But there isn't exactly a market in the United States for sympathy directed at Middle Eastern Muslims.

As I have said before, the US media isn't "Liberal", like a lot of people keep saying. It is only liberal if you consider its sympathies are against the kind of nationalism and chauvinism championed by KKK/Nazi types.

One the easiest ways to notice the MSM isn't liberal, is how supportive they are of Israel, giving Israel a pass for anything.

For being liberal, American mainstream-media never really takes US foreign policy to task. Was supportive of the Iraq war, during the run-up to the war. For the most part , the MSM gives Saudi Arabia a pass. The MSM isn't particularly supportive of strict immigration enforcement, so one might assume the MSM is liberal and sympathizes with Brown peasants. But the MSM never seriously talked about all the civilians killed in US dirty wars in South and Central America. During Bill Clinton's time, the MSM never talked about how the US was quietly supportive of Colombia's military, who were committing war-crimes and supporting rightwing death squads.

If your playing a civilization game you would be doing the same thing to make your city prosper.

There are much worse things than that going on in some of our ally countries and countries that we send money to. It's not a mainstream story because it's not our own country and most people don't care what happens on other continents.

There are much worse things than that going on in some of our ally countries and countries that we send money to. It's not a mainstream story because it's not our own country and most people don't care what happens on other continents.
When there is a bomb attack on Israelis, our news media carried it prominently.

A country can do what they want to protect they orders and immigration. I not care I care more aboutique US imperialistic foreign policy as that has ruined and affected many lives.

That why I say western media is stupid. Trump was right to say there are shithole countries of world if he really say it. Personally I would not want muslims or africans in my home country and most people I know around world who not live in West feel same. Don't want others. But you giys love africans and muslims so much? Be a friend then and take it Italy's and Spains illegals

The media tends to cover attacks more closely than specific policy issues in other countries. If a bomb goes off in Sweden, we'll hear about it. We will not be hearing much about Sweden's laws and policies.

Nobody cares because the vast majority of them are economic migrants not refugees.

It's government policies. MSM might give it a few air time but it won't cover it. Bomb attacks are different.

One might legitimately think a terrorist bombing is a bigger story than the deporting of illegal immigrants. Perspectives

LOL at presenting Israel as some sort of global or American media darling.

The comic Sarah Silverman, her sister, Susan Silverman, is a liberal rabbi here. And she's calling on Israelis to hide Africans in their homes like Anne Frank was hid during the Holocaust. Now, of course, we should say, you know, this is not Nazi Germany. This deportation plan also does not include women. It doesn't include people with children and many others. And Israel is not the only country in the world that's tried to encourage people to leave who are in the country illegally.
NPR talking about the same liberal players-- Jews themselves-- decrying Israel for the behavior. Don't get me started on the BBC who pretty much analogize Israel to Hitler's Nazis on a daily basis.

This just in Israel has to take in migrants

You're conflating two things. The article uses "refugee" to pull on the heart strings, but what they actually are is illegal immigrants. An illegal immigrant is that - illegal, he can be deported at any time. An AA or Mexican American with citizenship isn't an illegal immigrant, and nobody would even consider deporting them. Israel isn't part of the EU, they have no duty to give out citizenship to random people who crossed their border. That's insane. The EU might be happy to self-destruct, but I don't see why other countries would ever want to follow suit.

Picture if you will, Trump announcing that he will pay citizen spies several thousand dollars to capture all the blacks so they can be sent back to Africa or the Mexicans to be sent back to Mexico. Can you feel the shitstorm?

Well, he didn't, but a close ally that we send billions of dollars to annually has done just this. And with the exception of this Newsweek peace, MSM has remained pretty silent.
http://www.newsweek.com/israel-immigration-refugees-asylum-civilians-africans-780941

As a Jew and human being I can't help feeling horrified by this. These Holocaust survivors feel the same way.
http://www.newsweek.com/holocaust-s...ations-african-refugees-asylum-seekers-793205

Israel is a racist, apartheid state. Illigals grabbing land and creating millions of refugees. Never interested in a 2 state solution from the beginning. For any jew or non Jew to support it is a travesty and a terrorist.

but.......theyre Muslims. so it doesnt count right?

They are in the country illegally so I see no problem with kicking them out.

Last edited:
As I have said before, the US media isn't "Liberal", like a lot of people keep saying. It is only liberal if you consider its sympathies are against the kind of nationalism and chauvinism championed by KKK/Nazi types.

One the easiest ways to notice the MSM isn't liberal, is how supportive they are of Israel, giving Israel a pass for anything.

For being liberal, American mainstream-media never really takes US foreign policy to task. Was supportive of the Iraq war, during the run-up to the war. For the most part , the MSM gives Saudi Arabia a pass. The MSM isn't particularly supportive of strict immigration enforcement, so one might assume the MSM is liberal and sympathizes with Brown peasants. But the MSM never seriously talked about all the civilians killed in US dirty wars in South and Central America. During Bill Clinton's time, the MSM never talked about how the US was quietly supportive of Colombia's military, who were committing war-crimes and supporting rightwing death squads.

The guy who made thread only cares about Israel never cares abou abuse or injustice in rest of world. He also embraces holocaust denial and is one of those "I'm not a radical or racist or antisemitic but......"Like is he really upset that a country is getting rid of its illegal migrants? The whole world does not want western liberal views on immigration.

Nobody cares because the vast majority of them are economic migrants not refugees.

all of africa and half of asia can be considered 'refugees'. most of india to. i mean where does it stop?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gladiator47
Back