If Tony has to fight Khabib next, then the UFC is solidified as a joke

elcj

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Seriously, it's pissing me off that they are even trying to push this.

- Conor's a fraud (said this all along)

- UFC are shameless and an unprofessional mess

- And I have lost all respect for Khabib for pushing for the Tony fight.
He owes Tony for pulling out of their fight before. Tony deserves his Title shot. And he's saving Conor's ass too.

If he had any dignity, he would state he wants the winner of Conor vs Tony, and that's it.

I really hope Tony refuses to fight unless Conor relinquishes the Title.

to be honest, I find the potential match up a lot less offensive than other match ups since WME took over. ;

The fact that Khabib pulled out at the last minute should instantly disqualify him from any immediate title shot.

This guy fights once every couple of years on average.

They're the 2 best not-Conor LWs

If can't happen by fight the fraud Champ, this other fight will design the legit heirfor the belt

Let them bang bro

How do you people not want this fight?!?!?!

Are you fucking insane? It's the best fight the UFC can make. There are no better matchups at any weight.

Neither Khabib nor Cain should be anywhere near title shots. They are unreliable and not even big draws, so I don't know WTF the UFC's logic is here.

Much more important than that, that's fucked up to Barboza who has been training for that fight.

Also you sound kinda scared Tony get wrestlefucked bear style, wich is probably what will happen

tony should just be promoted to the"real" champ and khabib v edson is #1 contender fight

why conor is still champ is beyond me

are they gonna make whoever is interim champ defend the belt over and over until conor comes back? thats absurd

I want to see Tony and Khabib fight, but only after Tony fights Conor or Conor relinquishes the belt. Fair is fair. But it is the UFC after all and we all know how that goes...
dana-white-ufc-175.jpg

like the interim champ is gonna defend vs all the top guys while the "real" champ comes back for nate diaz. no khabib, no tony, edson, lee etc.

its a joke

So would you prefer to wait another year/multiple years until Conor comes back and decides to defend (I dont think he ever will)? He obviously has no intentions of fighting Tony or Khabib, he needs to vacate/UFC needs to strip him of the title and promote Tony to undisputed champion. If Conor ever decides to come back, he can get instant TS.

Neither Khabib nor Cain should be anywhere near title shots. They are unreliable and not even big draws, so I don't know WTF the UFC's logic is here.

Performance wise Cain at some point was the most impressive HW Champ ufc ever had

Performance wise the mythical unicorn "healthy Khabib" is likely the best LW of the planet

Also fuck fans callling for "big draws", as if this sport need more armchair marketing fans

I think if it happens it's a good thing because it makes it pretty clear to everyone that he's mcgregor is a fraud

Tony should fight khabib if only to remove him from the title picture once and for all. The McGregor payday is worth it. If he wins, the risk and sacrifice will never be forgotten so long as there is MMA.

How do you people not want this fight?!?!?!

Are you fucking insane? It's the best fight the UFC can make. There are no better matchups at any weight.
Well, we've wanted this fight for quite sometime now. They've tried it and failed 3 times already. Yes, it's a fight we want but at this point history tells us that it wont happen. Our patience has worn extremely thin.

Seriously, it's pissing me off that they are even trying to push this.

- Conor's a fraud (said this all along)

- UFC are shameless and an unprofessional mess

- And I have lost all respect for Khabib for pushing for the Tony fight.
He owes Tony for pulling out of their fight before. Tony deserves his Title shot. And he's saving Conor's ass too.

If he had any dignity, he would state he wants the winner of Conor vs Tony, and that's it.

I really hope Tony refuses to fight unless Conor relinquishes the Title.

Tony vs Khabib are the two most winning fighters in the division. It's the real title fight.

I think if it happens it's a good thing because it makes it pretty clear to everyone that he's mcgregor is a fraud

Most sad part is that he's not even a fraud

Conor IS a great fighter

Problem is the main mma organization is a handled by clowns that let him do whatever he wanted long enough for him to grow his own brand to the point that does'nt need anybody to "let" him do the fook he want

Performance wise Cain at some point was the most impressive HW Champ ufc ever had

Performance wise the mythical unicorn "healthy Khabib" is likely the best LW of the planet

Also fuck fans callling for "big draws", as if this sport need more armchair marketing fans
Performance wise they have a combined 2 wins in their respective weight classes in the past 3.5+ years and none in the last year.

Fuck drawing power, neither of them deserves a title shot because they haven't beaten anyone to deserve title shots.

Back