If this was your last post

I found Hillary Clinton's emails. Will post them here tomorrow.

I'd tell the mods that if they don't start up a hardcore p0rn sub-fourm, I'm going to haunt them from beyond the grave: every time they are about to stick their mighty wangs into a vagina- I will tickle thier ass to either make them lose their boners and if that like that to cum too fast.

I'd tell the mods that if they don't start up a hardcore p0rn sub-fourm, I'm going to haunt them from beyond the grave: every time they are about to stick their mighty wangs into a vagina- I will tickle thier ass to either make them lose their boners and if that like that to cum too fast.

This is a family thread Sammy

What would you want your last post to be? What would you want to tell Sherdog? How would you want to be remembered?

I would want to thank the mods for all their hard work and for being good people.

What about you guys? Show us your last post!

You know, throughout the years there have been those sherdogers who have passed..

You should just track down what their real final last posts were and post a list..

You know, throughout the years there have been those sherdogers who have passed..

You should just track down what their real final last posts were and post a list..

That's a great idea that sounds like way too much work

That's a great idea that sounds like way too much work

That's why you put a team together gawd damn't...

"If you build it, they will come."

There's a lot of bored fuckers around here that would help, you know that..

Back