*If there's a point where Khabib has already weared out a McGregor who can't stop his TDs...*

Seiryoku Zenyo

We are all one
@Brown
Reaction score
...and he has McGregor on the ground, almost turtling (like Lesnar against Cain, but not that bad), pounding him and the round is in the last minute...

...do you think there is a chance Khabib would let Conor start the next round just to punish him and show how superior he could be???

I mean, he has saud he doesn't want just to win, but to inflict pain to McGregor.

Last edited:
giphy.gif

Both guys will finish the fight if given the opportunity. The talk is fun but this isn't a video game.

Both guys will finish the fight if given the opportunity. The talk is fun but this isn't a video game.

If there's a point, between the end of the 2nd or 3rd round where Conor shows to be really tired, his chances of getting the are like 1.3%. In that scenario it won't be crazy to watch Khabib trying to show how superior he is compared to his opponent.

I hope not

Whether you admit it or not McGregor is a dangerous fighter, if you have a chance to finish it then finish it

Khabib wants to hurt him, he's emotionally invested in this fight. No hand shakes when it's over.

I see both guys going for the kill as soon as the opportunity presents itself. If Conor's arm is there for the taking 30 seconds into the first round, that will be the end of the fight.

I don't think Khabib will be desperate for a finish, but he won't pass one up if the opportunity is presented

Similar to Nate, that's a win you snatch up any way you can get it

Given the chance, khabib will go for the finish, however, remember that Khabib is a guy who values control and maintaining superior position over finishes or GnP, which means that the opportunity to finish must be pretty much fool proof for Khabib to take it. In other words, Khabib will torture Conor for 5 rounds straight simply because that's the way he fights with everyone.

Many a fighter have said the same thing only to snatch a RNC the second it was presented. Khabib will secure his victory the first moment it presents itself. Conor too. At this level, you’re beyond foolish not too.

Conor will land a magic punch, or tap to strikes. This fight will end one of two ways.

I hope not

Whether you admit it or not McGregor is a dangerous fighter, if you have a chance to finish it then finish it

I agree. Can’t stand conor but it would be extremely stupid to deliberately avoid a finish and let Conor start on his feet again after catching a breather. He has arguably the deadliest one shot kill power in a 3 class span.

Khabib could have finished his last three fights way sooner but didn't and he doesn't like Conor. He will give a prolonged beating if there is an opportunity.

Back