If there was a draft tomorrow for WWIII, would you show up?

I partly voted fprnTrump to stop being world Police. He's actually getting on my nerves..
Why did you believe him in the first place? I'm not being critical either, just genuinely curious.

Nuclear holocaust you say......

th

I'm ready

Me too:)
dredd-karl-urban-625x350.jpg

The zog is a major influencer of our foreign policy in the middle east. There is no debating this fact.

If a draft were implemented for a war there youd have to be an absolute cuck not to rebel and hold them accountable.

I'm still in the IRR, so it's a different process for me. Granted, by the time I got retrained, my time would be up, so it's pretty unlikely I'd get called up. That said, I might reenlist if it came to that.

When people ask me, what made America great? When was it great?

Its tough to answer those questions but the above post sure touches on it. People like the poster above who live in a great country like this, reap the benefits of living in a free society yet you don't have the balls to stand up and defend your place in the country thats given you opportunity?

Let me ask, what do you guys think you owe your country?

The guy you quoted is not some new species of human, that guy has been around since the beginning of time. There have always been people who refuse to fight in the military. It has been especially prevalent since the 1960s when Americans as a whole first began to distrust their government.

I would assume that for most people It's not so much about having balls to fight for their country, it's about having the ability to think critically about a situation and recognize that not every war is really as simple as "defending your country." That is a child's understanding of military force, and such a blind trust in government really is not a good thing at all.

So what you are really saying is, "You don't have the balls to just do what your free country's government tells you to do without questioning it." To which I would reply, doing exactly as you are told without critical thought doesn't take balls. That is more like being a puppet, like the guys you scold on Twitter.

I'll also add, as a sidenote, that you called Trump a "patriot" in the past. A patriot. A rich kid who refused to fight in Viet Nam, while guys like John Kerry went to war (and were shit on by Republicans for it in a shameless smear campaign). George W. Bush, another rich kid, also avoided war. But he had no problem sending others off to war.

You cannot seriously find it hard to understand why many people do not trust wealthy, war dodging leaders, who wish to send them off to fight in wars that they do not personally believe in. The leaders are the ones who owe this country. We are the ones who make this country great, not Donald Trump.

Or hell, how about John McCain? The guy who Trump has no use for, because Trump (the patriot) only "likes guys who did not get caught." John McCain by the way, they call him a "RINO" right? Republican in name only? A democrat masquerading as a Republican?

How many people would really feel comfortable going to war for a President who would shit on a war hero like John McCain? Come on man.

Or the same President that shit on the parents (and religion) of a kid who died "defending his country" in Iraq? That is the thanks and appreciation that a "patriot" like Trump shows for the ultimate sacrifice that a family can make.

Last edited:
Yes.

I'm too old for most shit but they could find me something to do.

I'm too old to draft now but if it was like WW II they could find me something to do if I asked. I have plenty of skills.

The Geto Boys said it way better than I ever could

And fuck you, Im too old for the draft, but my kids are going to end up in canada

Last edited:
The guy you quoted is not some new species of human, that guy has been around since the beginning of time. There have always been people who refuse to fight in the military. It has been especially prevalent since the 1960s when Americans as a whole first began to distrust their government.
Fair point. Yet I'm sure you'd agree that patriotism is really not a thing anymore. Patriotism was what made people feel like they should stand up for what their country believes in. Now people don't want to get their hands dirty. Everyone wants to live in a great. free world that fights tyranny when it rears its ugly head..........well so long as other people handle it.

I would assume that for most people It's not so much about having balls to fight for their country, it's about having the ability to think critically about a situation and recognize that not every war is really as simple as "defending your country." That is a child's understanding of military force, and such a blind trust in government really is not a good thing at all.
Its not really just defending our country. Its protecting others, fighting for assets that we need (don't get me started on people who use oil everyday and shit on the US for fighting for oil), eliminating potential future threats to our nation etc. People today do not see the necessity, IMO.

So what you are really saying is, "You don't have the balls to just do what your free country's government tells you to do without questioning it." To which I would reply, doing exactly as you are told without critical thought doesn't take balls. That is more like being a puppet, like the guys you scold on Twitter.
This is where you tell me I really meant something other than what I really meant and this is where I tell you to get bent. Refrain from telling me what I actually said. I said what I meant.

I'll also add, as a sidenote, that you called Trump a "patriot" in the past. A patriot. A rich kid who refused to fight in Viet Nam, while guys like John Kerry went to war (and were shit on by Republicans for it in a shameless smear campaign). George W. Bush, another rich kid, also avoided war. But he had no problem sending others off to war.
See Nac, this is why I find you disingenuous at times in the war room when you claim to be independent. I notice you mention Bush. I notice you mention Kerry. What do they have in common? The GOP. What war did Obama fight in? Clinton?

You cannot seriously find it hard to understand why many people do not trust wealthy, war dodging leaders, who wish to send them off to fight in wars that they do not personally believe in. The leaders are the ones who owe this country. We are the ones who make this country great, not Donald Trump.
I do actually. I do find it hard to understand why people enjoy the benefits of living in the US and aren't willing to stand up for it or fight so other people can have the same. I can see not enlisting on your own but if your country says shit is going down and they need you to help, then you should do what you can to help. Not decide to move to another country because you were asked to serve.

Last edited:
Depends on the circumstances; if america was attacked in some serious way--I'd be there.
I thought that way too right after 9/11, why didnt you join up after, were you too young? It was my generations pearl harbor and we were actually worried that the draft would be reimplemented.

How many people would really feel comfortable going to war for a President who would shit on a war hero like John McCain? Come on man.
My dad is a Vietnam vet and does nothing BUT shit on McCain and votes right of center sssooo.....

McCain only mentions his service when it comes down to re-election time. Otherwise he does jackshit for vets and has nothing to do with them.

He will sit there and critique people for not doing more for the VA and shit but when push comes to shove he won't do shit on his own to try and fix shit. Then you criticize him for anything and it's "I'm a military hero you can't say that about me!" shtick, it's garbage.

Jokes on you, unless its literally WW III, I ain't getting drafted b/c the government thinks I'm too old @ 28. And I am b/c most 28 year olds would tell the gov to fuck off, that's why we're too old and you're not. I'm still in my physical prime and look like I'm 18 so I be banging yo' bitches while all you young kids get sent to die.

tenor.gif

Also buying defense stock and oil contracts makin' money off you

cash.gif

So yeah I totally support more wars.

Fair point. Yet I'm sure you'd agree that patriotism is really not a thing anymore. Patriotism was what made people feel like they should stand up for what their country believes in. Now people don't want to get their hands dirty. Everyone wants to live in a great. free world that fights tyranny when it rears its ugly head..........well so long as other people handle it.

Fair enough. But patriotism comes from having faith in your leaders. Leaders have to earn that respect. Patriotism is not a given, most people are not that blind.

Its not really just defending our country. Its protecting others, fighting for assets that we need (don't get me started on people who use oil everyday and shit on the US for fighting for oil), eliminating potential future threats to our nation etc. People today do not see the necessity, IMO.

That was you, Seano. You are the one who was 100% against getting our hands dirty in Syria, and it was not even you who would personally have to do it. But you changed your mind when Trump did (after the chemical attack you still were against strikes), which seems disingenuous.

This is where you tell me I really meant something other than what I really meant and this is where I tell you to get bent. Refrain from telling me what I actually said. I said what I meant.

Not trying to put words in your mouth (though I guess I did). I will just say how I feel then, which is that it does not take balls to be a thoughtless cyborg for your government. It takes balls to think critically about situations.

I consider myself patriotic because I have pride in being part of the American people who make this a great country, not because I have pride in my government who seems 97% full of assholes and imbeciles on both sides of the political spectrum.

We are great, in many instances, DESPITE our leaders, not because of them.

See Nac, this is why I find you disingenuous at times in the war room when you claim to be independent. I notice you mention Bush. I notice you mention Kerry. What do they have in common? The GOP. What war did Obama fight in? Clinton?

I can explain why I chose those people.

You called Trump a patriot, while basically calling people unwiling to serve ungrateful, ball-less cowards.

That is why I brought up Trump, because you referred to him as a "patriot." I saw that as a contradiction.

I brought up McCain and Kerry because those are the two guys (one republican, one democrat) that Trump has insulted for their military records. He actually shit on them because they DID serve in the military...imagine that.

I brought up Bush because you said you voted for him. He is another guy who dodged any real service because he was rich. Is he a ball-less coward? I guess not, if he got your vote, but I call that a contradiction.

So I was bringing up things that you are saying that I believe are contradictions. If people who refuse to fight are ball-less cowards, then Trump and Bush (guys you voted for) are ball-less cowards. You did not vote for Clinton or Obama.

I do actually. I do find it hard to understand why people enjoy the benefits of living in the US and aren't willing to stand up for it or fight so other people can have the same. I can see not enlisting on your own but if your country says shit is going down and they need you to help, then you should do what you can to help. Not decide to move to another country because you were asked to serve.

But is that what the billionaire Patriot Trump did?

Has anybody in this country benefited more from this country's system than Donald Trump? He is the poster child for American capitalism.

I do not believe you can call Trump a patriot, while calling a less fortunate American a coward for doing the same thing.

I think Trump has more credibility now than he did 2 weeks ago. If he continues to build credibility, less people will be uncomfortable with the idea of serving him in the military. But it is a good thing that our citizens, for the most part, actually think before they give their lives for a cause. We are not North Korea. We are not Nazis. Our people will not blindly follow a psycho leader, and that is a good thing.

I really didn't care about Syria, one way or the other. I don't see why we need to be involved, and we aren't other than to tell them not to use chemical weapons, a move which has been widely applauded by the majority of people.

. Then you criticize him for anything and it's "I'm a military hero you can't say that about me!" shtick, it's garbage.

That is not true at all, you can criticize him all you want if it is related to his political service and policies.

But you cannot criticize his military record and say you only like guys who don't get captured without sounding like a complete buffoon asshole.

if there was a draft I would volunteer so my son wouldn't have to go. im 45 and have lived/experienced a lot he's just beginning his adult life.

I really didn't care about Syria, one way or the other. I don't see why we need to be involved, and we aren't other than to tell them not to use chemical weapons, a move which has been widely applauded by the majority of people.

Of course the majority of people applauded what he did to Syria.

The difference is this, Hillary Clinton was called a warmonger, a hawk, a cunt, a neocon, for supporting it.

But when Trump did it all of you guys immediately changed your mind. To me, that is inexcusable and destroys credibility.

Of course the majority of people applauded what he did to Syria.

The difference is this, Hillary Clinton was called a warmonger, a hawk, a cunt, a neocon, for supporting it.

But when Trump did it all of you guys immediately changed your mind. To me, that is inexcusable and destroys credibility.
I haven't changed my mind. You're lumping me in with everyone else. We're not more involved in Syria than we were pre Trump. The US is expected to respond to atrocity and I would commend any president for doing so.

Back