If the UFC had to put together a NFL Football team...

Too many midgets. And at wide receiver?

Kam the best

I think the best Strong was Troy and Free safety was Ed Reed. Obviously we didn't get to see how great Sean Taylor would be at Free. But Troy could not only hit, he was fast and could cover. Cam is big but he is slower and not the best in coverage.

I think the best Strong was Troy and Free safety was Ed Reed. Obviously we didn't get to see how great Sean Taylor would be at Free. But Troy could not only hit, he was fast and could cover. Cam is big but he is slower and not the best in coverage.
They don't need Kam in coverage they got ET

They don't need Kam in coverage they got ET

The rams are like, Kam who?

Did Bobby Wagner play in that game against the rams this weekend? I'm not gloating with the Bobby Wagner question. The Kam comment was a glot, but I'm asking about Bobby Wagner for fantasy football. Zeke is back this week and has the seahawks.

Last edited:
Good point. Stipe does have a baseball background so that Arm would make him a good option as well. Its working out for Russell Wilson.

timestamped...throwing the football at the Browns facility in Berea.

I would make Stipe the QB. Hes a great athlete and real strong to take hits. Luke would probably get kod when sacked lol.

On his high school football team he was a three-way player:

In football, Miocic was a running back on offense and a linebacker on defense.

“He was our punter and he was our kicker, too,” Keidel, North’s quarterback, said. “He literally never came off the field. He never complained or had anything bad to say about it — he just did it all. And he was good at it.”

http://www.news-herald.com/sports/2...hat-stipe-miocic-sets-his-mind-on-he-achieves

The rams are like, Kam who?

Did Bobby Wagner play in that game against the rams this weekend? I'm not gloating with the Bobby Wagner question. The Kam comment was a glot, but I'm asking about Bobby Wagner for fantasy football. Zeke is back this week and has the seahawks.
Seahwaks might be done, Start Zeke

Dan Kelly at QB rookie. Crap list though.

Cruz corner? Condit rb? Lol

Uriah hall wr. Diakese corner. Shaun Jordan dt, not D.C. Lol.

Jones at defensive end. Have you seen chandler grt after the qb?

Last edited:
Brock, Schaub and Mitrione due to experience. JDS because he won the football challenge against Brock.

Dan Kelly at QB rookie. Crap list though.

Cruz corner? Condit rb? Lol

Uriah hall wr. Diakese corner. Shaun Jordan dt, not D.C. Lol.

Jones at defensive end. Have you seen chandler grt after the qb?

Yes, Condit running back. Get it? Nick Diaz gets it.

Hell yea DC 3 technique, poor mans John randle. Course, there is always fullback for DC as well. Shaun Jordan, great choice.

Jon on the end also great, i just wanted a scrambling QB option.

Back