If the rumors are true, Gastelum will knock Chris out in their upcoming fight.

The Natural Born Runner

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Chris has well and truly been fed to the wolves with these last few fights, and now Gastelum will hand him his fourth straight loss.

Kelvin's wrestling will be good enough to not get controlled for long periods, and the speed difference will be so vast that it'll become evident that Chris cannot hang on the feet with Kelvin, very quickly.

Anyone picking Chris in this potential match-up?

I think you got it. I also think Kelvin is too quick, too agile and has too much cardio. He will wilt Chris away.

I know you're hopin' to find
Someone who's gonna give you piece of mind
When times go bad
when times go rough
Won't you lay me down in tall grass
And let me do my stuff

I'm just second hand news
I'm just second hand news

a87117be3f0c89f1f00cd7ebbf5a6758.jpg

I don't see a way for Chris to win this fight short of luck. Kelvin has looked great while Weidman has looked extremely nervous (which leads to him gassing) in his last few fights.

My initial reaction was much more positive for chris than you guys, not that he would win necessarily but that it's a really solid matchup

if i was chris,id have a serious word with the booker. did chris fuck his girlfriend or something?

Chris is still pretty much undefeated in the first round. If it's a best of three, we are probably going to see Chris gas mid way through the second, and everyone debating a contentious decision at the end of the fight.

Good match if is really gonna happen. I got Kelvin as well.

I love threads like this. Sherdoggers used to think Chris was going to be the MW GOAT. Now he's a has been, never was, nobody.

I think Kelvin is too good standing and too good at avoiding TD's for this to be a winnable fight for Chris.

I love threads like this. Sherdoggers used to think Chris was going to be the MW GOAT. Now he's a has been, never was, nobody.
If a "never was" means former UFC champion Yeah Weidman was "never was." If he's a "nobody" why are we talking about him?

Gasman Chuck Liddell's Weedman.

Chris has well and truly been fed to the wolves with these last few fights, and now Gastelum will hand him his fourth straight loss.

Kelvin's wrestling will be good enough to not get controlled for long periods, and the speed difference will be so vast that it'll become evident that Chris cannot hang on the feet with Kelvin, very quickly.

Anyone picking Chris in this potential match-up?

RIP Chris Weidman

Damn! Another L for the Chris.

He cant afford this type of loss, cuz its gonna be a stoppage

I'm open to bet on gastelum, some kit belt or whatever the name is with someone

Even if Weidman wins it won't be without damage. He should take some time off and then take easy fights. he has taken serious damage in his last 3 fights and seemed foggy during the Mousasi psot fight interview.

Y'all really have no clue who Chris Weidman is do you?

Back