If the guy is 1,84 and the woman is 1,57 and they spawn a baby

My mother is 5'4" (162cm) and my father is 5'8" (173cm). I am 6'1" (185cm) but my sister is only 5'5" (165cm). So there can be some deviation from expectations but that's probably due to having a tall uncle and grandfather.

Your dad is not your dad....

i have no idea how that even works because im taller than both of my parents

I'm 182cm and my wife is 153cm

Fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkk.
My some are gonna be manlets. I need to get them on that protein pancake diet and hanging from monkey bars ASAP.

You usually get the genes from one side (so in your case slightly short and slightly tall), although body parts can be a bit mixed. That means your kids might be shortish or tallish. Hope the girls get the short genes and the boys the tall but it always seem to work opposite.

For example my brother and me got our mums height, which is just average for a women and we average for men, she's 162 cm (5'4), we're 178 cm (5'10). Our dad meanwhile is an athletic fast twitch 6'4, (sigh, me and my bro are slow twitch).

Who gets the alpha 6'4 genes, of course my sisters, one 5'11.5, the other a beast framed 5'8.5 with wrists and ankles 2+ inches thicker than mine. One a schoolgirl national champion rower, the other a state champ.

I got a bit of my dads shoulders though so they're big for my height/frame, so that's something I guess...

you might want to check who invented the internet.

206_350x350_Front_Color-NA.png

My dad is 5'10 and my mom is 5'5 and they made my brother, who's 6'2, and me, who is 6'1. My wife is 5'7, so I'm guessing I will spawn 6'5 350lbs average Sherdoggers.

Taller than a motherfucker.

i fuckin hate languages that use commas for decimals

Wtf is going on itt? We don't use communist measurements in these parts

The formula is average of the two heights then either add 4 inches for a boy, or subtract 4 inches for a girl. Seems to be quite accurate, IMO.

I think this is not statistically accurate, otherwise the difference in the average height of men and women would be 8 inches, which it isn't.

It ranges between 2.5 - 7 inches depending on the country.

Back