If the guy is 1,84 and the woman is 1,57 and they spawn a baby

PubliusVentidius

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
how tall will the baby be? (I mean when he's an adult, not at birth duh)

Well, my father was 1,84 and my mom is around 1,53; I'm 1,81

The only guarantee in this instance is if it's a boy, he will be taller than his mother (barring any disease etc).

You can make an estimation that according to many sites have a margin of error of 10% in either direction

Add the parents heights in centimeters

E.g. 160 cm + 193 = 357 cm

Then add 13 cm (357 + 13)

Then divide by 2 (370/2) = 185 cm

You can supposedly also double the kids height when they are 2 years.

How legitimate the above is, I don't know.

My mom is 170 cm and pops 185 cm and I'm 193 cm. So it's within the generous margin of error by 10% (5% off).

So in your case TS, 177 cm plus/minus 10%

Average height of parents + 2.5 inches is the general rule.

Not if that's just for boys though. Daughters are usually shorter than sons.

how tall will the baby be? (I mean when he's an adult, not at birth duh)

Those are similar heights to my wife and I. Our son is 9 and about the shortest in his class....
I was short too growing up, until I was about 13 years old and I grew 20cm in one year.

I really don't think there is anyway to predict the children's heights based on the height of the parents.

My mother has a twin brother, mom is under 170cm, her brother is 200 cm.

dunno why we're using commas.

Since he's gonna be another fruitloop living under the thumb of the oppressive metric system regardless , does his height really matter at that point anyway?

Probably be as tall or slightly taller than his father. Seems to be the way of it , generally speaking.

Last edited by a moderator:
Translation:

I'm thinking of raw-dogging my girl, but I don't want our kids to be manlets.

I heard a saying that for a guy, it's usually 10cm ~ 15cm taller than the mum height.

So if the said mum is 157, the kid would be 167cm ~ 172cm. On average of course.

Translation:

I'm thinking of raw-dogging my girl, but I don't want our kids to be manlets.

This. Don't do it. You would want your offsprings to be a superior version of yourself. Find a minimum 175 cm woman and make 190 cm master race offsprings. This is what i call progress.

Otherwise you will have to raise a manlet that will curse you for his existence.

In English we use decimal points, not commas in this instance.

My mother is 5'4" (162cm) and my father is 5'8" (173cm). I am 6'1" (185cm) but my sister is only 5'5" (165cm). So there can be some deviation from expectations but that's probably due to having a tall uncle and grandfather.

Back