If the Floyd vs Conor fight happens will a belt be on the line?

They can give them a fake WWE belt because that's what Floyd/Conor is.

Floyd will carry Conor and that's fake to me.
unlikely, he is obsessed with staying undefeated. He always fights safe because it decreases his chance of losing, that's not the same thing as carrying his opponent.

Yes - The Mayweather Title, which is the most prestigious 'championship' in all of boxing.

Fuck the alphabet belts, Floyd gave up all of those when he retired anyway.

unlikely, he is obsessed with staying undefeated. He always fights safe because it decreases his chance of losing, that's not the same thing as carrying his opponent.
Conor isn't a threat. Lol
Floyd is going to play with him, carry him so the retards who fell for the rubbish wont complain about buying this bum fight.
Conor likely gasses by the 6th anyway, and Floyd stops him in the 10th.

Conor isn't a threat. Lol
Floyd is going to play with him, carry him so the retards who fell for the rubbish wont complain
Conor likely gasses by the 6th anyway, and Floyd stops him in the 10th.
Conor has power; he could get lucky at any point. Plus an early KO would be better for Floyd because people talk about how he is pillow fisted. If he can't take out an MMA fighter early he'd hear about it forever.

Edit: anyone with power is always a threat. They land one lucky punch and it's over.

43f93ca8_medium.jpg

Super Hulk Belt
That shit says "HLUK" not hulk... just sayin

Conor has power; he could get lucky at any point. Plus an early KO would be better for Floyd because people talk about how he is pillow fisted. If he can't take out an MMA fighter early he'd hear about it forever.
He's one of the greatest boxers ever he doesn't need to prove shit. This is a blatant cash grab. He's brought in over a billion in PPV revenue outpointing and coasting in the later rounds what makes you think this would be radically different?

He's one of the greatest boxers ever he doesn't need to prove shit. This is a blatant cash grab. He's brought in over a billion in PPV revenue outpointing and coasting in the later rounds what makes you think this would be radically different?
A billion? I severely doubt that could be close to true. But if he played around and Conor landed a lucky shot; that's all anyone would ever talk about.

A billion in total revenue world wide: I believe that but not only in PPV

It'll be for the WBC "Million Dollar Championship" that they awarded Mayweather after he beat Pacquiao, which basically looks like every other WBC title:

usatsi_8543394.jpg

A billion? I severely doubt that could be close to true. But if he played around and Conor landed a lucky shot; that's all anyone would ever talk about.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Floyd_Mayweather_Jr.

"Mayweather has generated approximately 19.5 million in PPV buys and $1.3 billion in revenue throughout his career, surpassing the likes of former top PPV attractions including Mike Tyson, Evander Holyfield, Lennox Lewis, Oscar De La Hoya, and Manny Pacquiao"

MayPac did what, 4.6 million buys at $100 a pop? That's a good chunk of it right there. Oscar and Canelo fights did very good business too.

This is total revenue, so it's not including what the promoters, providers, and other fighters got but can we at least agree he made a shitload of money doing what he supposedly can't in this circus fight?

It'll be for the WBC "Million Dollar" Championship that they awarded Mayweather after he beat Pacquiao, which basically looks like every other WBC title:

usatsi_8543394.jpg
I preferred Ted DiBiase's Million Dollar Championship:

09da6930c37404a896610da2cbb2c710.jpg

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Floyd_Mayweather_Jr.

"Mayweather has generated approximately 19.5 million in PPV buys and $1.3 billion in revenue throughout his career, surpassing the likes of former top PPV attractions including Mike Tyson, Evander Holyfield, Lennox Lewis, Oscar De La Hoya, and Manny Pacquiao"

MayPac did what, 4.6 million buys at $100 a pop? That's a good chunk of it right there. Oscar and Canelo fights did very good business too.
I'm suppose to believe Wikipedia now?

There would be a belt on the line, yes. Whether it be the WBC or one of the other sanctioning bodies coming up with some kind of bullshit "special" belt I can't imagine why they wouldn't put something up for no other reason than wanting to grab a small piece of the pie.

By the way to Conor fans I'm on your side this time :p

Back