If that Gary tonin fight impressed you

This!!

Nobody going in is going to get a top fighter with a huge winning record for their first bout. Not only would it be stupid for the promotion and fighters career but no commission would ever allow it.

Gary has been and is working with some great fighters and coaches. Obviously has a very good ability to learn and be coached. He's still very young and an absolute BJJ beast. For those that are writing him off already.... A weee bit premature.

This guy could be a MMA star in a few years. Needs time to learn and grow. Don't rush it

pawel nastula's first fight was vs Big Nog.

Hunt fought Yoshida in his first fight

Yoshida's first fight in MMA was vs Don Frye.

I’m the fan who gets it.ufc is a freak show man. It’s been for a long time. SPORTS ENTERTAINMENT. And I hope it never goes back. Honestly I want Mighty Mouse and tj bs Brock. I’d pay good money for that .

I’d pay to watch you fight cm punk

I want Jon bones vs Luke rockhold
I want James Tony vs mark hunt.
I want it all
Well sit back and enjoy it all then. Just don't start with the whole "UFC is dying" shtick if they break away from that and actually go back to how it used to be which is what all true fans should want.

Well sit back and enjoy it all then. Just don't start with the whole "UFC is dying" shtick if they break away from that and actually go back to how it used to be which is what all true fans should want.
Ufc is Amazing! I love it now more than ever. I just don’t watch all the bs fights

pawel nastula's first fight was vs Big Nog.

Hunt fought Yoshida in his first fight

Yoshida's first fight in MMA was vs Don Frye.

And how long ago were all those fights? That was the era. Guys from all different arts competing against one another. Today is different. Starting out a fighter MUST be well rounded or they're not going to do well.

Not like the old days ,especially in Pride where fights were based on performance and engaging. Now days it's mostly based on wins and losses. No fighter can afford the luxury of a sting of losses like those in the past.

Besides this kid is only in his very early twenties ,what's the rush? Let him learn ,improve and climb.

I’m the fan who gets it.ufc is a freak show man. It’s been for a long time. SPORTS ENTERTAINMENT. And I hope it never goes back. Honestly I want Mighty Mouse and tj bs Brock. I’d pay good money for that .

I’d pay to watch you fight cm punk

I want Jon bones vs Luke rockhold
I want James Tony vs mark hunt.
I want it all

We never have fights like that in the UFC what are you talking about?

You don’t root for cm punk because you don’t understand that pro wrestling came from mma.
Diaz vs Silva was legit a fantasy come true for the Real hardcore fans and not the fake Conor fans like you. Reebok boy

I am pretty sure pro wrestling is a wee bit older than mma...

Ufc is Amazing! I love it now more than ever. I just don’t watch all the bs fights
BS fights, meaning everything else. I believe that means you are admitting you are a casual lol.

lol @ megabumlee, stop sniffing so much glue, it's embarassing.

BS fights, meaning everything else. I believe that means you are admitting you are a casual lol.
I think you’re the casual. Just watching everything the ufc puts infront of your face. I’m a fan with Years of refined Taste. I go to local shows every month. I watch boxing,kickboxing , I attend live Muay Thai events and I coach wrestling....my taste is refined. You’re the casual

Looked absolutely amazing and you couldn't tell he was 0-0 going into this fight.

This!!

Nobody going in is going to get a top fighter with a huge winning record for their first bout. Not only would it be stupid for the promotion and fighters career but no commission would ever allow it.

Gary has been and is working with some great fighters and coaches. Obviously has a very good ability to learn and be coached. He's still very young and an absolute BJJ beast. For those that are writing him off already.... A weee bit premature.

This guy could be a MMA star in a few years. Needs time to learn and grow. Don't rush it

His opponent was 4-3. That's 7 more than Tonon.

But also BROCK. Fought Frank Mir in his 2nd fight. Became champ in his 4th.

Tonon is no Brock.
Troll-face.sh.png

You don’t root for cm punk because you don’t understand that pro wrestling came from mma.
Diaz vs Silva was legit a fantasy come true for the Real hardcore fans and not the fake Conor fans like you. Reebok boy

Except Silva did Steroids and ran from a WW.

Gsp never wanted it.
Gsp begged for usada and left before it started and only had one fight under it. Now he’s talking 155 Silva went up a weight class

I'm not trying to defend GSP not wanting to fight a big cheater, I'm just saying Silva has a tainted legacy.

I'm not trying to defend GSP not wanting to fight a big cheater, I'm just saying Silva has a tainted legacy.
Silva has a fine legacy.
Nothing is tainting it. He tested positive after a leg break. First test he ever failed

then you must really not know what a easy win is.

That guy was old.
Smaller
And had no real tools.

Great first victory for Gary but we really didn’t see anything
69ncp3.jpg

Back