If that Gary tonin fight impressed you

It was better than his kicking, let's just say that lol. He knocked the guy down in the first round though and made him do a 180 degree turn and fall to the ground.

If you wanna watch it skip to 1 hour and 52 minutes on this video.

Thanks man. I saw Mastodon a few years back. They played with Hatebreed and mushroom head.

I think he purposely went for the KO to make a statement. It looked like he had plenty of opportunities for subs but wasn't looking for them.

I think he purposely went for the KO to make a statement. It looked like he had plenty of opportunities for subs but wasn't looking for them.
Me too. But like Goldenazazel said his kicking was poor. Can only get better. The comments were funny to. I am here for Artem and jerk him off were my two favorites

Thanks man. I saw Mastodon a few years back. They played with Hatebreed and mushroom head.
I love them and they're one of my favourite bands, but I've unfortunately never had the chance to see them live. I don't know anyone else who likes them and wouldn't want to go on my own haha

Me too. But like Goldenazazel said his kicking was poor. Can only get better. The comments were funny to. I am here for Artem and jerk him off were my two favorites
If he's training out in New Jersey then a smart move would be to start training with Mark Henry and Frankie Edgar. That's sure to sharpen up his skills.

I love them and they're one of my favourite bands, but I've unfortunately never had the chance to see them live. I don't know anyone else who likes them and wouldn't want to go on my own haha
Just go. I went and seen the band Terror pretty much in some guys house by myself. The straightedge kids didn’t like the fact I would go across the street and drink some beers tho.

Just go. I went and seen the band Terror pretty much in some guys house by myself. The straightedge kids didn’t like the fact I would go across the street and drink some beers tho.
It's crazy because they played in some small venue in my home town that holds like 100 people after Leviathan came out, but I hadn't even heard of them at that point. When they next tour I'll see what I can do.

Your post would be a lot more impressive if you spelled the man's first and/or last name correctly.

Your post would be a lot more impressive if you spelled the man's first and/or last name correctly.
I reckon Conner MacGregor would beat Gary Tonin in an MMA fight.

Unfortunately I can't find the thread YOU made saying it was the best fight you had ever seen. Here is what you had to say about it though.

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/ufc-183-anderson-silva-vs-nick-diaz-pbp-discussion.2926861/page-61

Trust me when I say I'm not lying that you made a thread, only reason why I remember is because you are one of the more insane posters who post weird shit most of the time. No lies on my part.
Best fight ever huh? That’s exacfly whT I said huh

Best fight ever huh? That’s exacfly whT I said huh
In an old thread you made lol. To prove you called that piece of shit fight 'amazing', I couldn't be making this up now could I?

In an old thread you made lol. To prove you called that piece of shit fight 'amazing', I couldn't be making this up now could I?
Best fight ever?
Come on man.
Best fight ever is probably Silva vs bonnar or Ronda vs beth

It was impressive to me for his debut. He could of easily tapped him out but made a point that he can finish people with strikes. Hespect Tonon, Hespect.

He looked good, his striking looked pretty solid although displayed some jerky movements at times. Could just be me but he looked to have a very small reach, borderline t-rex arms.

Best fight ever?
Come on man.
Best fight ever is probably Silva vs bonnar or Ronda vs beth
Part of wants to tell you to quit trolling but based on previous posts where you've showed your ignorance you may very well be serious. Crazy..

It was impressive to me for his debut. He could of easily tapped him out but made a point that he can finish people with strikes. Hespect Tonon, Hespect.
Yea, this wasn't marketed as him fighting for a title or anything. It's a debut fight, I'm fine with him fighting a can to find his legs and get over any nerves. He looked good, regardless of who his opponent was.

Part of wants to tell you to quit trolling but based on previous posts where you've showed your ignorance you may very well be serious. Crazy..
I like exciting fights. You get lost on bull shit

Back