If Stipe wins, in your opinion what is the most likely way it´s gonna happen?

I think Stipe will take him out on the feet, which may mean Stipe following him to the ground for the finish, but wins it standing.

I'm thinking wrestlefuck as much as possible until Francis is noticeably tired, so a tko in round 3 or 4 for me.

Stipe can win by simply weathering the storm and getting the big guy tired. Tuck that chin, cover the face, and get Ngannou to the point where he's breathing heavy out of the mouth.

Then, change levels, pepper the big guy with different shots, and then go for the take down when Ngannou is too tired to defend. Finish Francis on the ground.
Agreed. This is his path to victory and the HW defense record.

Tires him out with gnp knocks him down as he gets up tired and finishes with gnp....if he wins

If Stipe is gonna win, in your opinion what is the most likely way it´s gonna happen?

Does anybody believe he´s gonna knock out Ngannou on the feet?

Is Stipe gonna put Ngannou away with vicious gnp?
stoppage-vs-overeem1.gif

A stoppage like he got in the Hunt fight?
stoppage-vs-hunt.gif

Or a decision ?
UFC161-NelsonXStipe-rd2-slowmo-1-400-sg.gif

This is impossible to answer, because we have not seen Francis fighting this level of competition, or for a full 3 rounds, let alone 5.

If I was Stipe, I would try to take him down and test his gas tank.
That would probably be strategy I would try against him, so I say GnP/Sub win (Caused by Francis running out of gas or not knowing how to defend submissions).

But again, Miocic is a well rounded fighter. It could be anything.

As for Nganou, so far as we have seen, he either KO's Stipe or he loses the fight.

Prob by GNP after he rocks him standing.

stick n move, mix in some td attempts, try to take ngannou into deep water, then go for the kill.

Stipe can win by simply weathering the storm and getting the big guy tired. Tuck that chin, cover the face, and get Ngannou to the point where he's breathing heavy out of the mouth.

Then, change levels, pepper the big guy with different shots, and then go for the take down when Ngannou is too tired to defend. Finish Francis on the ground.
Just wanted to quote myself. I missed the finish part though.

Back