If Stipe knocks Ngannou out, will he be a star?

notori0us1

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I think that it would be a breakthrough moment for Stipe given how much momentum Ngannou has going for him. Everyone is expecting Stipe to lose. People are dismissing him despite the fact that he seems incredibly confident and is the champ with a 5-fight winning streak (all finishes).. I'm personally rooting for Stipe. I hope he stops the hype train and then fights Lesnar or Cain after. He's one of my fav champs, he's down to earth, a firefighter, hometown hero, etc.

stipe-miocic-firefighter.jpg

I like Stipe but he has an African machine in front of him that smells Blood.

If that does happen........... Sherdog will explode along with the Ngannou hype-train. Already think he is legit. But a knockout would be huge in UFC Heavy History.

He already is a star ya goof.
No. He's a great champ but not a star by any means. Ngannou is a lot more popular than him and has the UFC machine's attention. Ngannou could be the next breakthrough super star if he beats Stipe especially if he does it in a flashy way.

Nah, Sherdog will proclaim Ngannou was an overrated hype train and Stipe is only the champ of the historically weakest division ever in MMA

Nah, Sherdog will proclaim Ngannou was an overrated hype train and Stipe is only the champ of the historically weakest division ever in MMA
Nobody cares what Shertards think. They're irrelevant. I'm talking about the broader MMA community, casuals and the public in general.

I like Stipe but he has an African machine in front of him that smells Blood.
This is why I think it will be a breakthrough moment for Stipe to knock Ngannou out. It would be a huge shock to everybody.

This is why I think it will be a breakthrough moment for Stipe to knock Ngannou out. It would be a huge shock to everybody.
Why would you post here if you don’t care about Sherdogs opinion...?

for a fire fighter and paramedic who is also HW Champion of the World I havn't seen much about him in media compared to other UFC fighters.

its a great story line. he may need a new PR and marketing team.

They can then push him as the "HW who has defended his title the most times"

No

We all like ngannpu more

Sherdog will go crazy till the following Monday. Then talks of the mythical Sea-Level Cain will emerge.

Why would you post here if you don’t care about Sherdogs opinion...?
My point was that Sherdog's opinion is not as relevant as they're not indicative of how the general MMA audience feels. Don't be so insulted.

for a fire fighter and paramedic who is also HW Champion of the World I havn't seen much about him in media compared to other UFC fighters.

its a great story line. he may need a new PR and marketing team.
They're not promoting Stipe at all because the UFC doesn't think his persona sells but it doesn't matter. If Stipe stops the hype train all the hype will go to him and he will be on everybody's mind.

Back