If Stipe keeps winning he is the GOAT not fedor

I’d say Stipe is maybe 4-5 fights away from surpassing Fedor. Wins over Cormier, Blaydes/Volkov, Jones, Cain should do it for me.

MMA is a joke then if this is the HW GOAT.

henderson_fedor_finish.jpg

fedor5.gif
You are aware people can lose in MMA right?

Especially to a half-man, half-beast like Hedno.

Idiotic predictable worship of whoever is currently at the top.

Do you really think Stipe is going to stand the test of time? The second he loses and is no longer champ, he'll just be another random guy in the pile of UFC faces. Just like he was before he was champ, and just like he will be again. It's his destiny to return to the middle of the pack.

You can immediately tell when you're seeing someone truly special... When you watch Jones, or prime Silva, GSP, Fedor.

He's the flavor of the month lmfao. It'll be over for him before much longer.

Dont you understand that calling Fedor a chubby small HW who should have been MW or LHW only makes his lecagy greater and his run more impressive?

Lol.

losing to hendo like that undoes it all though. It just cannot be. MMA fans are too depserate to find a guy who was undefeated for long time and claim he GOAT all time. Fedor is not it so obvious and yes his being smaller shows what well rounded hw like cain or overeem would do to him or what werdum did to him.

Fedor set the bar in terms of heavyweight mma , even the best fighters would mention Fedor in reverence.

The man was undefeated for 10 years beating the very best heavyweights in the world at that time and was also not to mention a small heavyweight while Stipe is a big heavyweight beating fighters past their primes.

Case closed

giphy.gif

Last edited:
MMA is a joke then if this is the HW GOAT.

henderson_fedor_finish.jpg

fedor5.gif

You're acting extremely low IQ srs. Fedor was a completely shit tier fighter at this time.

He's even worse now, like amateur level at best, to the point Chael could conceivably take him out.

Hendo was in PRIDE. Do you think he would have won the fight in PRIDE around 2003?

Fedor won 18 straight fights after winning the belt in '03 witt wins over Nog, Mirko, AA, Hunt, Coleman, Randleman, Sylvia, Rogers, and Lindland.

Stipe has 3 straight wins since winning the belt 1) a 39 year old Werdum 2) Overeem who has been KOd DEAD 13 times and 3)Ngannou who is a green white belt on the ground with no boxing skills.

Stipe still has a LOOOOOOOOONG way to go.

full time firefighter and heavyweight champ. if not the GOAT then the manliest man that ever manned

If ______ keeps winning (forever), they're the GOAT.

1317080528857765506704.jpeg

I agree.

Fedor won 18 straight fights after winning the belt in '03 witt wins over Nog, Mirko, AA, Hunt, Coleman, Randleman, Sylvia, Rogers, and Lindland.

Stipe has 3 straight wins since winning the belt 1) a 39 year old Werdum 2) Overeem who has been KOd DEAD 13 times and 3)Ngannou who is a green white belt on the ground with no boxing skills.

Stipe still has a LOOOOOOOOONG way to go.
Nice try
coleman was out of prime,randleman was out of prime,Rogers was never great,aa was way out of shape.

Stipe beat prime werdum,6 fight winning streak overeem and arlovski,prime ngannou,jds after a great performance

Pride fans on sherdog are too thick head to accept the fact that stipe is the hw goat if he beat dc.once he ko dc,everyone outside of old pride fans would start accepting that stipe is the hw goat

I agree, if Stipe wins another 10 fights in a row he is the GOAT over Fedor.

Unless he loses some fights at the end of his career, that would negate everything he accomplished wouldn't it? According to you.
Stipe only fights once on odd years because of the increased job (fire fighting) schedule. Even if keeps fighting 3x on even years (unlikely) it would take him at least 5 years where he would be over his prime.

Stipe's biggest problem right now is lack of competition at HW.

DC (in my opinion) would be a better win than Lewis, Tuivasa, and Blaydes. I think wins over Volkov and Struve help Stipe's legacy, but him racking up wins over the same gatekeepers won't further his discussion as a HW GOAT.

If Stipe beats Cormier (which I believe he will), I can see the UFC targeting a Miocic/Lesnar bout at the end of the year.

Sorry But NO

FEDOR HAS FACED LEGENDS

STIPE IS BARELY ABOUT TO FACE HIS FIRST IN DC. WELL SEE AFTER THE FIGHT HOW HE COMPARES TO FEDOR
If Werdum and DC aren't legends then idk what the fuck a legend is.

Back