If Stipe had been the one who said what Colby said about Brazilians...

You think Werdum would act so tough? LOL. The guy is a bully picking on smaller guys because he knows they can't do shit. If Stipe was the guy who talked bad about Brazil this would never happen. LOL at people saying Werdum is acting like the Lion and putting these guys in their place. Tony, Colby... LOL. GTFO! If Werdum threw a boomerang at Stipe, Stipe would feed him to a crocodile.
Agreed Colby is white trash. Well said.

You think Werdum would act so tough? LOL. The guy is a bully picking on smaller guys because he knows they can't do shit. If Stipe was the guy who talked bad about Brazil this would never happen. LOL at people saying Werdum is acting like the Lion and putting these guys in their place. Tony, Colby... LOL. GTFO! If Werdum threw a boomerang at Stipe, Stipe would feed him to a crocodile.

If Stipe had said it I doubt that Werdum or anyone else would have a sweet clue what he was on about what with that mouth full of marbles he refuses to spit out.

... Werdum fights at HW, he doesn't cut weight to fight at LHW... You honestly believe Werdum cares what any other HW thinks/feels/says...

Big guys dont need to talk shit

n623rk.gif

TYSON-YELL-630.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

frankmir_postbarnett.jpg

4joqoz.jpg

Josh-Barnett.jpg

What the fuck are you talking about. Big guys talk as much trash as anyone

He went there to get punched by a heavyweight? Jesus you animals are stupid.
He went there to get a reaction from him, make the headlines and gain name recognition, which is exactly what happened.
Obviusly if you pass by a fighter and offend him one of the possible outcomes is a violent reaction, specially considering Werdum has a history of reacting violently. Colby knew exactly what he was doing imo.

I don't really know what you think you gain trying to offend me. Didn't work.

Well, yeah. It's not like Werdum is afraid of Stipe. GTFOH. Werdum would def step to Stipe for saying some BS about Brazilians. SMH.
What bullshit? Some words got one to throw a fucking boomerang, sounds like he was on point with the animal term

What bullshit? Some words got one to throw a fucking boomerang, sounds like he was on point with the animal term

Gtfoh. Words get plenty of dirtbag Americans to shoot each other. Are Americans animals? Every ethnicity/nationality has people who fight over words.

Get your logic right if you ever want to speak to me. Slap yourself for being an idiot.

Gtfoh. Words get plenty of dirtbag Americans to shoot each other. Are Americans animals? Every ethnicity/nationality has people who fight over words.

Get your logic right if you ever want to speak to me. Slap yourself for being an idiot.
Oh wonderful, the soft bigotry of low expectations.
Yes. If you are dumb enough to shoot over words you're a fucking animal. Of any race of any nationality.
Logic being: it's okay to assault someone for words,? Grow up petulant child.
If I ever want to speak to you? Haha as if your anonymous sherdog profile and your shitty opinion is something to be respected. Read a book.

He went there to get a reaction from him, make the headlines and gain name recognition, which is exactly what happened.
Obviusly if you pass by a fighter and offend him one of the possible outcomes is a violent reaction, specially considering Werdum has a history of reacting violently. Colby knew exactly what he was doing imo.

I don't really know what you think you gain trying to offend me. Didn't work.
Just dumb, why is it okay for werdum to act that way? Because he usually does? That's dumb. He's an animal and should be treated as such.
McGregor has said ridiculous shit about everyone, most people are together enough to not commit crimes.
I fight, I'm a native American, say whatever you would like about me, my family and my blood. I'd laugh, I'm from an educated, well behaved, decent background.
I could care less where you are from or what your bloodline is. I'll call an animal an animal. I'll call a drunk Indian a drunk Indian.
Maybe Colby was trying to grab headlines... he certainly wasn't trying to be assaulted.

Yes, they should all be more calm and collected like Werdum. He's a model for sportsmanship and good behavior both inside and outside the cage.

BogusBrilliantDrake.gif

Tony-Ferguson-Fabricio-Werdum.png

fabricio-werdum-colby-covington-1141542.jpg

Agreed. We all know Werdum is a filthy animal that only attacks much smaller people. And usually with a weapon.

Werdum will just run and get Big Daddy Stefan Struve to take care of Stipe for him.
Struve would never aid a filthy animal against a true American hero like Stipe, but if he did Stipe could just call on Roy "Big Country" Nelson, another true American hero, to waste Struve

smuNATI.gif

Stipe wouldnt do that, but if he did, Werdum wouldnt let it slide.

Oh wonderful, the soft bigotry of low expectations.
Yes. If you are dumb enough to shoot over words you're a fucking animal. Of any race of any nationality.
Logic being: it's okay to assault someone for words,? Grow up petulant child.
If I ever want to speak to you? Haha as if your anonymous sherdog profile and your shitty opinion is something to be respected. Read a book.

He was on point by calling an entire country a bunch of animals? I mean, are you even trying to use logic or just defend your post?

Slap yourself.

He was on point by calling an entire country a bunch of animals? I mean, are you even trying to use logic or just defend your post?

Slap yourself.
I'm sorry I forgot it was distinguished and gentlemanly to assault someone because they used words I don't like.

And, I can respect the law while thinking Colby is a douche. Wild thought huh?

Of course he would!!!! I will agree that it looks bad when everyone who he has had confrontations with are sub 6ft 200 pounds and he's 6'4" 240

Lol at anyone who thinks werdum would act any differently based on his opponents size. He has fought the toughest cunts on the planet. If there was no mainstream MMA, I'm pretty sure we would find werdum doing some dodgy underground fighting shit in Brazil. He is stone fucking cold and TS is a bitch

Yes.

Yes I do.

Just dumb, why is it okay for werdum to act that way? Because he usually does? That's dumb. He's an animal and should be treated as such.
McGregor has said ridiculous shit about everyone, most people are together enough to not commit crimes.
I fight, I'm a native American, say whatever you would like about me, my family and my blood. I'd laugh, I'm from an educated, well behaved, decent background.
I could care less where you are from or what your bloodline is. I'll call an animal an animal. I'll call a drunk Indian a drunk Indian.
Maybe Colby was trying to grab headlines... he certainly wasn't trying to be assaulted.

I never said it was ok for Werdum to do what he did. I just said it was predictable.

First, Werdum isn't a bully. Colby is the instigating, racist / xenophobic douche who got what he deserved.

Second, Stipe is a class-act, first generation Croatian American who is nothing like the type of racist white trash Colby is, and he would never say dumb shit like that.

You think just because Stipe is white makes him white trash like Colby? Don't compare Euro Americans with good upbringing to racist American whites with no values.

Stipe and Cro Cop
ab58199d5596cbd0871cc4fa5ea7bdcb.jpg

Werdum and Cro Cop (Werdum was his bjj coach)
HMCDz4J_d.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back