If Stipe gets his contract situation sorted and Cain is still injured, Ngannou for title shot?

johncola

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Miocic vs Ngannou for the title later this year?

nah. him vs reem for the #1. hes only beaten arlovski.

Another prospect moved too soon getting ruined.
He's in the UFC, so what can you do? You know he was scheduled to fight Cigano, right, a fighter just as elite as Stipe? And had he won, he was very likely to get the next shot. It's sink or swim.

nah. him vs reem for the #1. hes only beaten arlovski.
Then Stipe has no opponent. If it isn't Cain, Reem, or Ngannou, then who? It has to be one of the 3?

Well there is Jon Jones, but he doesn't want that fight right now.

It's crazy, but I like the idea of it.

Go ahead and try it. Hype train tanned Struve gets crushed by Cleveland's Bravest

Then Stipe has no opponent. If it isn't Cain, Reem, or Ngannou, then who? It has to be one of the 3?

stipes contract isnt even worked out yet. he may not fight till early 2018. they should try to get reem and francis on somewhere in a few months and then maybe in january february you can do the title fight

He's in the UFC, so what can you do? You know he was scheduled to fight Cigano, right, a fighter just as elite as Stipe? And had he won, he was very likely to get the next shot. It's sink or swim.
You must have missed Stipe vs JDS?

I say let Stipe and Minakov fight for the champs that can't get their contracts straight, championship of the world

stipes contract isnt even worked out yet. he may not fight till early 2018. they should try to get reem and francis on somewhere in a few months and then maybe in january february you can do the title fight
"If Stipe gets his contract situation sorted"

non title fight vs struve if he gets by volkov

Eh? The first was competitive but Stipe wiped the floor with him in the 2nd, which is relevant to this conversation.
He didn't wipe the floor with him. Cain wiped the floor with him. Stipe/Cigano was a competitive striking match, in which Cigano got KO'd. In fact he was even winning before he let himself get caught against the cage.

non title fight vs struve if he gets by volkov
Non-title fights make no sense. What if Struve wins? They rematch for the title? It's a silly idea.

I actually agree with you that the Struve/Volkov winner should be next in line after the 3 I mentioned. But I'd prefer to see Ngannou get the fight than either of them. And a champion's title should always be on the line when they fight in the weight class.

Back