If Stipe Beats Ngannou

A.S. Deep

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Who is left for him at HW? The same can be asked about Ngannou if he wins.

1. Werdum, who may or may not have another fight soon. I don't see Werdum avenging his loss to Stipe.

2. Blaydes if he gets past Hunt, which I think he will. He's big, explosive, but lacks Ngannou's KO power and I don't see him UDing Stipe.

3. Volkov... I don't see him surviving Stipe's stand up or takedowns.

4. Tybura... He just lost a UD to Werdum and had nothing for him besides a few good head kicks.

5. Struve rematch.... Then again I don't want Struve to lose his few remaining brain cells.

6. Ngannou rematch down the road. This I can look forward to.

Cain. I doubt he gets passed Ngannou but if he does, lets have the big drama show with the Cain.

1. Werdum, who may or may not have another fight soon. I don't see Werdum avenging his loss to Stipe.

2. Blaydes if he gets past Hunt, which I think he will. He's big, explosive, but lacks Ngannou's KO power and I don't see him UDing Stipe.

4. Tybura... He just lost a UD to Werdum and had nothing for him besides a few good head kicks.

5. Struve rematch.... Then again I don't want Struve to lose his few remaining brain cells.

good question and will Dana punish Stipe for killing the supposed next big superstar

Cain. I doubt he gets passed Ngannou but if he does, lets have the big drama show with the Cain.

Well if he doesn't get past Ngannou, maybe he'll be Cain's "tune-up fight" ...

He fights Himalayan Cain though..... cain has taken way too much damage to still be at sea level

What?!?

1st you forgot Cain

Then werdum has no game plan in 1st fight, with actual game plan he’s a tough fight for anybody

Volkov is a better version of Struve

Rematch with reem

Jds 3rd Fight

Dc moving up

Cain and I really think werdum could possibly avenge the loss. Of course it was very short but werdum was looking good and landed some hard shots that bothered stipe. He only lost cause he threw all caution and strategy out the window and just bull rushed him

So far a rematch with Ngannou, Cain, Volkov. maybe Hunt, but HW is so thin you might see him rematch Ngannou and Reem.

GSP comes back out of retirement and takes that Belt .
no in all seriousness after cain and Volkov he has pretty much cleaned out the division but this is HW where one shot can make you champ so rematches aren't so bad even when a fighter is outclassed if that makes sense .

Cain going to regain that title boy, bet on it.

Basically ... DC

I don't think DC could handle him. DC said himself he had to move down because those guys are monsters. DC struggled to control Mir, physically. Stipe would be too athletic and too long and too powerful.

But I'd watch.

There's always a decent and intriguing match up eventually,that's one thing I have learned by watching mma since UFC 1.Sherdoggers are generally too quick to call a division cleaned out.

I don't think Miocic will want to sit it out until the summer of 2020.

Looks like Justin Ledet is coming along nicely.
Cains 1-1 in his last fights. Id rather see Alexey before Cain. Have Alexey take Cain out then Stipe vs Alexey.

' When Stipe wins over Ngannou, he will retain he's HW belt. '
- Tze

now im seeing stipe got hurt by werdum and all these excuses

Back