If Stipe beats DC, where does he rank all time in HW rankings?

Touch of Death

Free @Soul On Ice
@Brown
Reaction score
Above Big Nog or Cro Cop, still behind Fedor?

DC is a better fighter than any of these guys arguably and to beat him would be a big achievement.

Stipe already has the UFC HW title defence record.

Not top 5 in HW rankings because a lot of his best work was at 205. In saying that, he'd be a top 5 overall GOAT in my book if he beats Stipe decisively, because he would've proven to be truly elite in two weight classes.

Behind Fedor

LOL...I didn't fully understand Fedor fans mentality until one just openly admitted "I don't care what any HW does, no one will ever be as great a HW as Fedor."
Which of course interprets to "I've closed my mind and no new information will alter the static state in which it exists."

I already have him as the best HW. IMO the only fight he's lost was to Struve. I felt he got robbed against JDS in the first fight.

He's already the UFC HW GOAT. And we've seen what happened when the Pride fighters came over to the UFC. Outside of Rampage and Shogun, who else had some success in the UFC? I love Cro Cop and Fedor, but Stipe might be the best ever already. Defeating DC, who's undefeated at HW with a dominant win over Josh Barnett, just puts him above everyone with no question.

Don't know if he'd be HW GOAT but he would definitely be in the top 3.

And we've seen what happened when the Pride fighters came over to the UFC. Outside of Rampage and Shogun, who else had some success in the UFC?

Anderson Silva

Firm #2.

After that I think he'd maybe be 4 solid opponents off being no1. So lets say Blaydes, Volkov, maybe Lewis or Ivanov assuming they win their next fights. Brock or Minakov would be great too but very unlikely that those fights would ever get made.

If he beats DC? Like beats him in scoring? Or beats him with a lucky KO shot? Or KO's him with a nice set up shot?

If he beats DC outright, in rounds and strikes and such, he'd be greatest heavy weight UFC has ever seen. You still got Fedor though

LOL...I didn't fully understand Fedor fans mentality until one just openly admitted "I don't care what any HW does, no one will ever be as great a HW as Fedor."
Which of course interprets to "I've closed my mind and no new information will alter the static state in which it exists."
I think you just took the bait. Nothing more.

05bc2988-72c6-11e8-a6a9-792b08905ae4_web_scale_0.1072304_0.1072304__.jpg

Not top 5 in HW rankings because a lot of his best work was at 205. In saying that, he'd be a top 5 overall GOAT in my book if he beats Stipe decisively, because he would've proven to be truly elite in two weight classes.

Are you stupid?

Solid 1a, granted Fedor fought in a fugazi org but he had a much longer time of dominance.

Hell, Fedor wins the Gp in Bellator, build his stadium and do a superfight. I love a good freakshow.

He's already #2. If he beats DC and then Cain, I think most people will be ready to say he's as good as or better than Fedor.

Been here since 05 and don't fully understand Fedor fans?

I dont care. I love both Fedor and Stipe. Theyre cut from the same cloth in my opinion and both great men inside and outside the cage.

I don't know about any of this goat shit, I only know that Stipe is criminally underrated. After he sons DC people will have to start waking up to that fact.

Back