If Stephan Bonnar is a HoFer, does Diego deserve to be?

welcometohavoc

Yellow Card
Yellow Card
Reaction score
Bonnar's claim to fame is that god awful slopfest with Griffin. Diego's has had a much longer and more relevant career and even fought for a title and won the original TUF tournament.

Obviously on pure resume, Diego probably isn't HoF caliber, but I could definitely see him getting in as an exception

As the original winner of the ultimate fighter, I think so.

Diego will probably be inducted after he retires.

Just Bleed God wills it!

diego for sure. cant believe its a question

hmm, split decision here... which means YES

Stephan Bonnar should not be the standard by which HOF spots are given out because if he was basically every notable fighter who contended for a title is in and in easily. He should be seen as an aberration who got in because Dana thanks his first fight with Forrest for saving the company. He is not in the Hall of Fame for his talents(even Forrest might not be,but with Forrest it's less of an lol) he's in it as a thank you.

Don't think Diego deserves it or will get it. Bonnar doesn't either but I think the position MMA fans should take towards this is two wrongs don't make a right.

Yet one more idiot that doesn't understand what a HOF is.
Edit: actually numerous idiots.

Well if The Bushwhackers got in, then Diego should

maxresdefault.jpg

According to wikipedia he's not in the Hall of Fame as an individual only Forrest is. UFC websites a different story though.

Diego is an original TUF winner and tore apart 2 divisions before. The guy was 17-2 at WW then jumped to LW and was 21-2 before fighting for a title.

I think he should be in it for reasons other than his fighting ability. He is just crazy, and was part of the early TUF shows. He has been around forever.......

Back