If Steph comes back to work with Kurt Angle. Will their segments look like this?

HairyKung

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
This is back from their Smackdown days in the early 2000's.

Can you see them working similar segments if Stephanie comes back?

Side Note: Steph has some big arms

This is back from their Smackdown days in the early 2000's.

Can you see them working similar segments if Stephanie comes back?

Side Note: Steph has some big arms

Unfortunately it's likely just going to be Stephanie demeaning Kurt at every turn and outsmarting him causing him to get fired or wrestle her husband. That love story angle got scrapped back in the day because Vince and Hhh didn't believe Steph and Kurt had chemistry. Can't say I want to see it almost 15 years later but if it's what it takes for Angle to have a safe match at mania why not.

It's bad enough Cena's coming back, let's leave Steph off screen for a few more years...

ugh

I loved the HHH/Angle feud from 2000.

Her arm was fat.

She's big boned! Not fat...

latest

She cuts his balls off and makes him eat them. For six months.

Also her slapping a gold medalist like a 20$ ho.

Unfortunately it's likely just going to be Stephanie demeaning Kurt at every turn and outsmarting him causing him to get fired or wrestle her husband. That love story angle got scrapped back in the day because Vince and Hhh didn't believe Steph and Kurt had chemistry. Can't say I want to see it almost 15 years later but if it's what it takes for Angle to have a safe match at mania why not.

More like Haitch knew that they had a little too much chemistry for his liking and convinced Vince that they had none to get the angle scrapped.

More like Haitch knew that they had a little too much chemistry for his liking and convinced Vince that they had none to get the angle scrapped.
That wouldn't be surprising considering how he got with Steph in the first place. He probably didn't want to risk losing his billion dollar princess and getting some Chyna karma.

Back