If Silva and GSP win their respective fights, is that the next title fight at MW?

There's a good chance. I don't think it'll happen though, because Kelvin probably beats Anderson, and Bisping/GSP is a toss up.

If it DOES happen, GSP/Anderson for the "Middleweight title"; Whittaker/Rockhold or Whittaker/Weidman for the Middleweight title. It doesn't really matter. I just want to see good fights.

Its way too late for that, and dependent on Silva beating kelvin Gasteleum, which I want to happen but if Im being honest its highly improbable.

Who would want to see an old Silva vs an old GSP. The whole point of making the fight was to test who's skill sets in their absolute prime was better. Silva no longer has his speed, reflexes, and timing. And we'll see how GSP looks coming back at ufc 217

I sure fucking hope so. Better late than never.

thats the only fight hell take at 185. buhleave me.

Its way too late for that, and dependent on Silva beating kelvin Gasteleum, which I want to happen but if Im being honest its highly improbable.

Who would want to see an old Silva vs an old GSP. The whole point of making the fight was to test who's skill sets in their absolute prime was better. Silva no longer has his speed, reflexes, and timing. And we'll see how GSP looks coming back at ufc 217
its the fight that'll happen if silva wins. its the only fight gsp will take at 185.

If they give spider the shot before whittaker all hell will break loose with MMA fans. They won't do it. I'm down for it as a contender money fight but something in my gut tells me it'll be boring

Back