If Sage loses his next fight is he at risk of being cut? and...

KickWith3rdLeg

You smoke this **** to escape reality?
@purple
Reaction score
If so, thoughts on Bellator picking him up and having him meet Pico at 155?

I'd have the fight at a coinflip. If Pico stays calm and just uses his wrestling he'd grind out Sage. They are both chinny, but I think Sage would have his way with kicks on the feet...

Thoughts?

Sage will never leave the UFC.

He loyal.

I think we're gonna see a much better Sage in November, he's been gone for alomost a year, and he's been mostly working on his ground game.

I think we're gonna see a much better Sage in November, he's been gone for alomost a year, and he's been mostly working on his ground game.

You would think so, but losing to a journey man thats 0-1 in UFC would pretty much put the nail in the coffin as him being a legit prospect for a long time.

If so, thoughts on Bellator picking him up and having him meet Pico at 155?

I'd have the fight at a coinflip. If Pico stays calm and just uses his wrestling he'd grind out Sage. They are both chinny, but I think Sage would have his way with kicks on the feet...

Thoughts?
Yes and he should get cut if he loses and go to a real fight camp.

How about the second part Sage vs Pico... Who takes it?

That training at Alpha Male should pay off.
But if it doesn't, I doubt they would cut him if he loses, he gave up college to start training more seriously, I'm sure they understand he is young and still developing as a fighter, plus his looks and personality will probably keep him on the payroll alone honestly.

Sage never deserved to be in the UFC in the first place.

Back