If Rua loses....

Mayweather not being on the gear is one of the most naive things I have ever read on Sherdog

He didn’t pop. But if other boxers do he will look greater.

He should definitely retire. Its anyway a stupid idea of him fighting right now, but hate to see another legend destroying their legacy.
Shogun is old school. In his world, getting your ass beat over and over and winning a fight or two every once in awhile is honorable.

He comes from the days where each division had like 5 fighters so the roller coaster was normal lol

He's looking for something he will never attain. He's hoping that before he leaves people will agree that he is one of the greatest ever. That won't happen.

He is one of the most entertaining, but he isn't on the list of greatest martial artists ever. So he can fight until he's loses the ability to walk and talk if that's his goal.

Oh so youre aware that Shogun had knee surgery because of a Machida TD that put him in rehab for months leading straight into that fight? Shut the fuck up man and heres a fact, he was #1 ranked legitimate came back and took an ass whooping its a fight and Jones is a stud who outclasses almost everyone. One dimensional? His Muay thai and BJJ have always been top notch. Youre fooling yourself if you think Shogun wasnt top 5 for almost a decade.

Shogun lost his knees before his first Forrest fight you big dummy. He was never the same Shogun in any of his UFC fights. Stop making yourself look stupid.

It was always part of the sport.

That's like saying infidelity is a part of marriage. It isn't. Cheating puts you outside the boundaries of what is acceptable.

PEDs and combat have gone hand in hand for 10,000+ years.

What performance enhancing drugs did people use 10,000 years ago? And who was there to test them?

That's like saying infidelity is a part of marriage. It isn't. Cheating puts you outside the boundaries of what is acceptable.

What performance enhancing drugs did people use 10,000 years ago? And who was there to test them?

A) Completely false analogy.
B) Go read some books.

Not that "wow" impressive considering that both fighters he beat were far into the twilight of their fighting careers(sorry, Shogun fans) AND Mr. Lionheart himself was put to sleep SEVEN times.

A) No, the analogy works fine, you just don't like it.

B) Which books would you recommend?

A) No, it's false. The relationships aren't alike other than the tenous relationship of them both being called 'relationships" - you're reaching hard for this parallel.

B) If you're paying, I'll tutor. Otherwise, pretty rich request coming from the person who just posted this...

It's hilarious that you can recognize "entitlement" in others, but not yourself.

{<hhh].

A) No, it's false. The relationships aren't alike other than the tenous relationship of them both being called 'relationships" - you're reaching hard for this parallel.

No. You simply do not understand what an analogy is.

If you're paying, I'll tutor.

I'm simply asking you to substantiate your claim that fighters in combat sports having been taking PEDs for "10,000+ years." You responded "read a book." So I asked which book. If you are unwilling (unable, to be precise) to substantiate your ludicrous claims, just say so. But you are wasting more time and energy avoiding the question than you would answering it.

Back