If Rua loses....

Smith is a can with glass chin, Shogun will KO him if he lands first.

Shogun barely beat Brandon Vera and got starched by OSP in like 30 seconds....

Smith is a sturdy middle of the pack guy who hits hard and has heart. Thats probably enough to knock out the 2018 model Shogun.

shoguns one of my favorite fighters but can you imagine how big of a fight shogun v. jones 2 would be? even though jj should be a 10-1 favorite i'd still tune in... maybe jj is rusty without peds and needs a tune up and if shogun somehow beats jones, he should immediately fight for the title

His damn name is Shogun. Out of all the fighters, I won't feel much sorrow when he goes out on his shield. I would expect nothing less... And he's only 36 and on a three fight winning streak. If you think he's going to retire after 1 loss now, you must be new to this MMA thing

Shogun destroying his legacy? Good joke, once he was the best lhw on the planet even ahead Wand. Who was a killer in his best days. Shogun cemented his legacy long time ago and will go down as a top five lhw who step foot in the ring/octagon.
Hey..slow down. Wand on the Pride special sauce beats Jesus

What are you talking about. He's not even old. He's shopworn but also isn't a cheat and didn't pop for juice

The legacy has long been destroyed. He should have just kept juicing and continuing the acrobatics. Jon Jones wouldn't have stood a chance in a steroid vs steroid match with PRIDE Shogun.

I have read some ignorant ass shit in my time but damn lol. Shogun was the champion prior to Jones? Just knocked out Machida?

weird situation where if he loses he should retire and if he wins he should get a title shot imo I'm hoping for a win a retirement match against DC

Same. Shogun deserves to go out with one last shot at gold. There's 1% chance he could beat Cormier but at least his last fight was for a belt. There's no shame in that for sure.

Popping for PEDs or something would be the destruction of a legacy, but going out on a loss or losing streak is okay in my eyes.
PEDs make losing look OK which is crazy !
Boxing should introduce USADA to make mayweather record even greather

I WILL CRY AND RAGE

AND ACCUSE

I hope he loses... Not because I dislike Shogun but because a Cormier / Shogun fight would be a bigger joke than the Oezdemir fight. Everyone knows Cormier's last fight should be a rematch with Gus but Cormier will weasel out of it and take the easy fight if he can.

Cornier, a person many including myself consider to be one of the GOATs, already has a joke fight (brock) set up as one of his last two fights... I hope at least one can be against a legitimate opponent.

He'll have a 9-9 record since he came to the UFC. For a fighter like Shogun that looks pretty bad.

I have read some ignorant ass shit in my time but damn lol. Shogun was the champion prior to Jones? Just knocked out Machida?

He had already become slow, had lost his unlimited gas tank and the dynamic style had become one dimensional and predictable. If you think the Shogun who beat Machida/lost to Jones was the same LHW GOAT we all came to love, there is definitely something wrong with you.

Your soul is lost, bro. You need Jesus.

"if"? I guess according to your recommendations this is his last fight

PEDs make losing look OK which is crazy !
Boxing should introduce USADA to make mayweather record even greather

Mayweather not being on the gear is one of the most naive things I have ever read on Sherdog

Back