If Rory keeps winning....

Kriegsboy

I’m the greatest!
@Yellow
Reaction score
If Rory McDonald keeps winning and if GSP makes a succesful comeback, since there both in the same camp, I think it would be a Fuckin AWESOME fight!!!!

whitebelts gonna whitebelt

failgif7.gif

I think Rory left the UFC just so he wouldn't have to fight his teammate. He didn't fight for WW belt until GSP retired.

This has been talked about for 5 years, not gonna happen.

A better fight would have been Big vs. Little Nog at catchweight, or maybe Shogun vs. Wanderlei in Pride.

But yeah, good idea....

I've been wondering if the UFC let Rory get away as a result of GSP.

A better fight would have been Big vs. Little Nog at catchweight, or maybe Shogun vs. Wanderlei in Pride.

But yeah, good idea....

Big Nog vs Little Nog would've been great just for the fact of how confusing that fight would've been and hearing Goldberg try and commentate it wouldve been pure gold

If Rory McDonald keeps winning and if GSP makes a succesful comeback, since there both in the same camp, I think it would be a Fuckin AWESOME fight!!!!

If it weren't for that small fact that they are in DIFFERENT ORGANIZATIONS ...................

Yeah like Rory is going to fight past prime GSP when he's in his prime. That's called fucked up shit.

Back