If Ronda was a male she wouldn't get anywhere near as much hate

Off topic, but as a fan of JJ and Claudia, I would love to know why "go back to the jungle" is such an offensive insult. It would be like telling GSP, "go back to the tundra," telling Gunnar Nelson, "go back to the fjord" or telling Jon Jones to go back to the Appalachian mountains. I mean, who gives a fuck? Why is it suddenly more offensive just because Claudia's skin is brown (and sexy)?
It's not really that bad, but neither is Ronda's stuff which is the point. JJ also said she would retire Letourneau, but JJ's trash talk gets brushed off as being an act while people assume Ronda is really a horrible person.

It's not really that bad, but neither is Ronda's stuff which is the point. JJ also said she would retire Letourneau, but JJ's trash talk gets brushed off as being an act while people assume Ronda is really a horrible person.

JJ reconciled with all her opponents after the fight, showing them respect, and Ronda remained a petty bitch. That's the big difference.

JJ reconciled with all her opponents after the fight, showing them respect, and Ronda remained a petty bitch. That's the big difference.
It could be that Ronda was just more invested in keeping up her heel persona. She's a pro wrestling fan after all lol.

Every successful individual will have haters. A successful female will have more haters than male. Why? Because the underachievers will never accept the fact that a female (who they already consider inferior) is living a far more successful life than they are.

Is normal, betas gonna beta

Her sportsman ship and attitude is horrible of course when she falls people going to hate on her. If Conor got KO'ed 2 times like nothing and hide behind a pillow, not do any media (they got got her this far), talk about suicide trust me Conor will get the same treatment.

This proves how much sexism is alive and well in 2016.

She is hated on only for the fact she is female. Angry Virgin neck beards worship ped abusing males but hate on Ronda.

An example is Yoel Romero is a guy who is also an Olympic medalist and has been busted for supplements. Has nowhere near the accomplishments of Ronda but Sherdog loves Romero and hates Ronda because he is male.

Sexism is a huge problem on Sherdog today

Sock puppet account. Reported.

Valid point op, the hatred for that girl reached weird levels on this forum, grown ass dudes talking shit about a girls calves on the internet is flat out weird. Also funny because I'm sure most of the shit talkers were fat nasty ass looking dudes that work a burger king talking about how she's so ugly they wouldn't bang.
{<jordan}

Every successful individual will have haters. A successful female will have more haters than male. Why? Because the underachievers will never accept the fact that a female (who they already consider inferior) is living a far more successful life than they are.

Is normal, betas gonna beta

This and this

A lot of folks on this forum are overly harsh on women's MMA in general. For me I've seen female fights on smaller/amateur shows where the fights were lower level technically but the heart was there and they went for it. I'm willing to accept that it's years behind men's MMA, I've seen enough potential to give it a chance to develop and grow without comparing it to the men's fights. If you really want to get technical about it there are a lot of shitty lower level technique in UFC men's fights, particularly in the heavyweight division where we see Toughman Contest level striking in some fights(Mir vs Duffee). The female fights are just different, technique is lower level sure, but it's a niche division that gets no respect within a niche sport that itself gets no respect(it is not the arts!). I never really thought of Ronda as some high level elite best of all time technician, but she did some pretty awesome things inside the Octagon, she always brought the action and the intensity, she is the opposite of boring, those are the kind of MMA fighters I like, male or female(and I never really care too much for what they do/say outside of the Octagon, or how fat/ugly they are).

I usually hate all fighters who get ridiculously overhyped by the UFC. Ronda was one of them. A pretty shitty attitude, the fact that she fought in a terrible division and managed to get all these credentials made a lot of people dislike Ronda. Personally, I did not hate her, but I was in disbelief when hearing the UFC and tons of people claim that she was the pioneer of women's MMA. Marloes Coenen? Gina Carano?

Gina Carano was 10 times more attractive than Ronda, had a great attitude and was super charismatic, and started fighting wayyyy before Ronda. She is the pioneer. Ronda is a pioneer as well, but Gina was the first iconic fighter in mainstream women's MMA

THIS ^

I have been saying this for years!
And even before Gina, girls like Roxanne Modafferi or (Ronda's friend) Shanya Baszler were the true pioneers of WMMA.
Gina brought WMMA to US.

Ronda merely rode the hype train. She is no pioneer of anything, but for the Zuffa Zombies (or UFC Shils), they only know/listen to UFC, so this is why so many think Ronda was the one.

and also THIS ^

I think she gets hate because she got way to arrogant. People never wanted to see someone get KFTO so bad.

Ronda would be getting much worse shit if she were a male because people would be outraged about a male fighting in the women's division.

This proves how much sexism is alive and well in 2016.

She is hated on only for the fact she is female. Angry Virgin neck beards worship ped abusing males but hate on Ronda.

An example is Yoel Romero is a guy who is also an Olympic medalist and has been busted for supplements. Has nowhere near the accomplishments of Ronda but Sherdog loves Romero and hates Ronda because he is male.

Sexism is a huge problem on Sherdog today

Your title is correct your reason however is not.

Ronda was seen as and portrayed her self as a feminist icon and role model for women all while being a self absorbed egotist attention whore and bully who marked herself based on looks in the begining, basically all the things she pretended to be against.

Then on top of that as soon as things didn't go her way she tuct tail and ran while showing no class or respect towards the women who beat her and went into hiding.

Real not the best role model for feminism or women in general and basically exposed herself as the fraud that most who witnessed her rise all ready new she was.

Obviously had she been a male none of this would have been possible.

Ronda seemed to reconcile fine with carmouche Davis zingano and mcmann and gave props to holm on SNL

Just say she didn't reconcile with tate..that's a more honest statement.

Back